No women-no minorities

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have always worked hard, at UPS as well as outside it.
I have never played the "girl" card.
I always get the job done.
As far as I know I'm straight.

Then again I haven't had a boyfriend is some time..............hmm, you free next weekend?

I've not played the girl card either. I know there a plenty of hard working women.

Since you're straight, and I'm straight, I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though. ;)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There are exceptions to every rule, but generally speaking....at ups, if you're a female and you can't get the job done, you don't get to stay...gay or straight. You will never even get to make book.
Except for the selective few that work on their knees, but that tends to be chicks in manangement, at least in my building. Incidentally, I'm not gay and I don't have a helpless female card, where does one buy those?

I don't know. I've never used one.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
ive noticed the women loaders are way better than most of the guy loaders... its like they actually pay attention to pals and lip load etc, whereas most dudes just throw the crap in...lol
One gal used to load my car by address! never had an OA/misload for anyone in my loop... it was awesome

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wish we got them free. Those suckers are expensive.
CAM00021.jpg
shhh...I know...lol. I take them one at a time though...I won't get my :censored2: fired for "stealing."