No work for WC drivers.

Nickfury7

Yea. But I'm sure it will be there tomorrow morning. We will prolly have to work this Saturday, in which I have no problem with. Just happy they didn't make us go out in this weather.

kingOFchester

If we are required to work on Saturday, do we get time and a half? Is it an option to work if the open on Saturday? Can't seem to see anything about it in the contract. I will say, regardless I will work Saturday, just curios to the in's and out's of such an event. thanks/

Leftinbuilding

We went out today. No pickups. Do what you can. They sent a message at 330 to be back and off by 430.

I'll pick on you since you were the latest to post. It would be nice, in threads like this one, if people would mention where, geographically, they are located. I am sitting here in 85 degree weather near Phoenix and can't imagine what you people are going through. I definitely don't envy you.....God bless.

1080Driver

Ok Lib, I'm just outside of NYC (actually my building is in NYC) but we deliver in lower Westchester County. Long Island and NJ and downtown Manhattan got more damage than we did.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Delivered all day Monday and then went in at 11am and worked till about 5:45pm today. And only about an hour away from WC. Get back to work tomorrow.