Norwood, MA preload start Jan. 9

km3

I mean, hell, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything...but if you don't know your start time, you can't have it both ways. Sleep in and be late, or show up early to be safe...and sleep on-site if you have to. I've taken my share of naps in the breakroom because I was too early, or to avoid traffic going home.

YES,YES,YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!
image (14).gif

konsole

Hey konsole, wait till 12:45, call in on the call off line , they will 'answer' and give you the answer...

I've called a few hours before the shift in the past, to call out sick, and my experience has been that nobody answers the phone. This time last year I see my stub says 23 hours for the week. So about 4.5 hours each day which would equal a start time of around 3:30. I'll take the chance at 3:30.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've called a few hours before the shift in the past, to call out sick, and my experience has been that nobody answers the phone. This time last year I see my stub says 23 hours for the week. So about 4.5 hours each day which would equal a start time of around 3:30. I'll take the chance at 3:30.

it only a job---there are more of them available

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
How bout that? You figured it out all by yourself.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Good job they will have a cookie for you at the guard shack

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You should have called the building on Sat. , some one would have been there for the Sat operation and could have easily answered your question .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've been on vacation these past 2 weeks and I can't find the stewards phone number. Does anyone know the preload start for Monday Jan. 9th?

I know I can show up around 4am because the start is probably around that time, but I'd prefer to not be late, and sleep in more if I can.
Sleep in my friend. Heck, take the whole day off! Tell em' Wally said it's Ok.

watdaflock?

Oh, ffs. Show up 45 minutes to an hour before your regular start if you're so worried about it. Sleep in your car or breakroom if you're too early.
I mean, hell, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything...but if you don't know your start time, you can't have it both ways. Sleep in and be late, or show up early to be safe...and sleep on-site if you have to. I've taken my share of naps in the breakroom because I was too early, or to avoid traffic going home.
Sharing is caring.