Not an emergency, I did not read the stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ageless

Hi all,

I have a Passport I've been waiting on all week for an important business trip tomorrow morning. Apparently delivery was attempted some time within the last few days (I didn't get any notice until today) and is now at a UPS store around the corner from me, which is currently closed until tomorrow morning (after my scheduled flight leaves).

I've attempted to contact UPS Customer Support to see if there is anything I can do to get in contact with the store, but it appears there is no 24hr hotline, similar to FedEx and their offices are currently closed as well.

I've come here in an attempt to find anyone who might work at UPS or a UPS store with info or a number I could call to reach customer support. Is there anything like an emergency hotline that exists or live support chat room?

Any information you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

-~-

rod

Retired 22 years
Good luck. Your only hope would be to find out who owns the store. I believe they are all independently owned

over9five

Staff member
UPS Store's are independently owned. Google who owns that one, and see if you can find their home number.

Only thing I can think of short of throwing a rock through the window and see who the police call down to have a look...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hi all,

I have a Passport I've been waiting on all week for an important business trip tomorrow morning. Apparently delivery was attempted some time within the last few days (I didn't get any notice until today) and is now at a UPS store around the corner from me, which is currently closed until tomorrow morning (after my scheduled flight leaves).

I've attempted to contact UPS Customer Support to see if there is anything I can do to get in contact with the store, but it appears there is no 24hr hotline, similar to FedEx and their offices are currently closed as well.

I've come here in an attempt to find anyone who might work at UPS or a UPS store with info or a number I could call to reach customer support. Is there anything like an emergency hotline that exists or live support chat room?

Thanks

-~-
Nothing ups can do because ups stores are franchised out. Nobody is going to go in and open the store up

upschuck

If it was soooo important, why'd you wait til the last minute to check on it? I would have checked well before today.

As others have said, each store is independently owned, best to get the owners #, which might be a tasked, in itself.

"A lack of planning of your part, does not make for an emergency on my part."

Ageless

Thanks for the info. I managed to find the store's specific Facebook page and direct message from there. Getting info for possible pick up.

Cheers!

-~-

upschuck

ups customer support is 24/7. Doubt they'd be any help, though. They might promise you the moon, but can't follow through on it.

upschuck

Thanks for the info. I managed to find the store's specific Facebook page and direct message from there. Getting info for possible pick up.

Cheers!

-~-
They may not get it til tomorrow morning, but then again, you may get lucky.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi all,

Thanks

-~-
Nothing like waiting until the day before your flight to get your passport.
source (9).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.