Not Eligible for Rehire.. (No reason, not fired, laid off i guess, seasonal worked hard)

barnyard

KTM rider
I doubt he will be back. He registered and posted on the same day and has not been back since. Pretty sure he learned how to say, "Would you like fries with that?"

Box Ox

Hi everyone, i really liked the job, and i worked last year during christmas time. I really worked hard and loved it! I wasn't warned about any issues or anything and all seemed to be going well. I kept showing up until one of the managers said they had to let me go. I asked why, and he didn't give much of a reason other then hints at Seniority. I left upset, but without an issue, he actually told me to reapply, which is where the problem comes in.

Everytime i reapply online i get this message exactly...
thank you for your interest in opportunities with UPS, however our records indicate that as a former employee of UPS you are not currently eligible for rehire.

Is this an error? I just don't understand what I did wrong here.. that is all, thanks for your time.

The Company is probably annoyed that you included “jr” in your BC username.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Funny :censored2: is, they keep telling me I’m not eligible for rehire and I’ve never even worked there. :censored2:s not even fair

B1E0B357-88B9-4B5D-830C-39D4CCE7F97F.gif

specter208

I would revisit the center and try to get in touch with your supervisor and inform him or her of your issue. You might not get on immediately because right now there is less work and you might not be needed. Keep visiting periodically so they do not forget about you.