Not received COVID sick pay

GreatThad96

Hey everyone I was curious if anyone had any helpful advice on getting my two weeks of pay that I haven't received from when I had COVID.

I've been calling and emailing the contact info I have but they don't reply and they don't answer the phone. My center manager said she hadn't got paid yet but she said she knew other drivers who filed for sick pay and got it almost immediately.

From everyone I've talked to at my center its just a waiting game but I'm tired of waiting. Thanks for any advice y'all have.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Took a month and a half to get paid. A month just to acknowledge they received the covid application

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hey everyone I was curious if anyone had any helpful advice on getting my two weeks of pay that I haven't received from when I had COVID.

I've been calling and emailing the contact info I have but they don't reply and they don't answer the phone. My center manager said she hadn't got paid yet but she said she knew other drivers who filed for sick pay and got it almost immediately.

From everyone I've talked to at my center its just a waiting game but I'm tired of waiting. Thanks for any advice y'all have.
Says 5-7 days for a response back after submitting stuff, I am in the same boat, can't get ahold of any to even see if they got my stuff

over10.5

I submitted my paperwork and the next day I was approved. Still on leave currently but I’m hoping it continues to go smoothly…

muthatrucka

You can check the HR tab in upsers.com and see if u have any action items. Mine needed clarification before they would approve it.

Last One In

I had it December 11th and I haven't been paid either. I assumed Carol told them not to pay me seeing how I haven't run bonus in 15 years or so.