Not scanning packages

Birdblue

just curious will ups get on to me for not scanning curtain amount of packages or just any amount of packages if so what will they do? There are quite a few packages that are damaged and others that look questionable that come into my trailer that I don’t scan and I was just wondering.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Notify management of any and all damages, put the ball in their court. Its peak I highly doubt they will fire you for miss scans for a preloader.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
What about a loader who’s not seasonal but an actual employee?
You load the package car's in the morning right? You should be fine if that's the case. Go to management and tell them about your damages and let them make the decision. It doesn't matter if your seasonal or not let management screw it up that way it will be on them not you.

Birdblue

You load the package car's in the morning right? You should be fine if that's the case. Go to management and tell them about your damages and let them make the decision. It doesn't matter if your seasonal or not let management screw it up that way it will be on them not you.
I’m a loader on the midnight shift

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Key word "trailer".

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
just curious will ups get on to me for not scanning curtain amount of packages or just any amount of packages if so what will they do? There are quite a few packages that are damaged and others that look questionable that come into my trailer that I don’t scan and I was just wondering.
Scan badically everything is good practice.
Learning the codes on your trailer is good because it gives you two different ways to check a package before loading.
Basically whatever your management team gets on you about.
Intercept trashed up boxes and bring them to any table/computer/clerk.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Scan everything it is your job last time I checked.
Without your scan the customer cannot track their package.
Scan everything or we will find someone who will.

john chesney

Why scan anything just throw the :censored2: in

trickpony1

There are quite a few packages that are damaged and others that look questionable that come into my trailer that I don’t scan and I was just wondering.

You get paid to scan and load.
You don't get paid to make decisions.

Why would you even question this?