Not that hard to imagine: Bread lines?

Box Ox

I think we all agree the process is difficult. Vetting the election process to ensure its solid is good for all of us.
Indeed

Fact check: Dominion voting machines didn't delete votes from Trump, switch them to Biden

"A national coalition announced Thursday that there is no evidence that any voting software deleted or changed votes in last week's election, per USA TODAY.

In fact, the security group — which includes the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as "the most secure in American history."

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," the coalition concluded.

It added that all states with close results have paper records of each vote that allow for a recount, if necessary.

"This is an added benefit for security and resilience," the coalition wrote. "This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors."

CISA Director Chris Krebs also retweeted a message from election law expert David Becker that condemned "wild and baseless claims about voting machines," according to CBS News.

Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting infrastructure, told the New York Times that claims about Dominion voting machines are "misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation."

“I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly," Perez said."

newfie

You bet. Biden voters were so good at pulling off the election win and hiding all of the evidence that the CIA is actively recruiting them to be the best covert operations officers ever.

bidens people are already in bed with Biden as shown by the Obama/biden spying on trump. You dont have to revinvent the wheel

newfie

Indeed

Fact check: Dominion voting machines didn't delete votes from Trump, switch them to Biden

"A national coalition announced Thursday that there is no evidence that any voting software deleted or changed votes in last week's election, per USA TODAY.

In fact, the security group — which includes the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as "the most secure in American history."

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," the coalition concluded.

It added that all states with close results have paper records of each vote that allow for a recount, if necessary.

"This is an added benefit for security and resilience," the coalition wrote. "This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors."

CISA Director Chris Krebs also retweeted a message from election law expert David Becker that condemned "wild and baseless claims about voting machines," according to CBS News.

Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting infrastructure, told the New York Times that claims about Dominion voting machines are "misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation."

“I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly," Perez said."

um we're not in control of the evidence or the legal process here. I'm more interested in the legal vetting that will take place in our courts then whatever evidence you try to present here. Did you think Trump would read your posting here and conceed?

Box Ox

in that case will you support an investigation or the cover up?
If you can find any of what we're hiding to get the ball rolling! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I'm more interested in the legal vetting that will take place in our courts then whatever evidence you try to present here.
What evidence am I trying to present here? Only citing everyone saying that there is no evidence to support Trump's claims.

newfie

Oh, I thought you were referring to whether there was a clean transfer of power after the 2016 election.
there was not. there was the semblance of such while a partisan investigation was taking place. Followed by 4 years of russia , russia , russia. At least Trump is transparent where your folks were pretending one thing while actually doing something else.

newfie

If you can find any of what we're hiding to get the ball rolling! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

What evidence am I trying to present here? Only citing everyone saying that there is no evidence to support Trump's claims.

Let the legal process run . Trumps not reading your posts here.

newfie

There wasn't a peaceful and orderly transfer of power leading up to and including Trump's inauguration?

not when you have partisan Intelligence and law enforcement in cahoots with Obama/biden plotting a coup.

it will go down as one of the dirtiest deeds in the history of our republic

you guys planted the dirty seeds and now you expect Trump to trust the election process

really?

Box Ox

not when you have partisan Intelligence and law enforcement in cahoots with Obama/biden plotting a coup.

it will go down as one of the dirtiest deeds in the history of our republic

you guys planted the dirty seeds and now you expect Trump to trust the election process

really?
Trump should give Biden the same orderly transition of power that Obama gave him in 2016.

Kingofthenorth

I think we all agree the process is difficult. Vetting the election process to ensure its solid is good for all of us.
You do see that Trump is not trustworthy right? At a bare minimum you see how this would be the boy who cried wolf even if there was evidence of election fraud which as far as I can tell there isn't.

vantexan

You do see that Trump is not trustworthy right? At a bare minimum you see how this would be the boy who cried wolf even if there was evidence of election fraud which as far as I can tell there isn't.
If you say you can't tell if there was election fraud that's good enough for me. :rolleyes:

Kingofthenorth

If you say you can't tell if there was election fraud that's good enough for me. :rolleyes:

You can not prove a negative. For instance, I could never prove there is not a pink unicorn. Burden is on the person making the claim. When the person making the claim is extremely untrustworthy its makes it even harder to prove. If Trump lost the election and there was no evidence of fraud, would Trump still say there is fraud and he lost due to the other side cheating?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe we should follow how elections are handled in Mexico.

In order to be able to vote, all Mexican citizens must obtain a photographic voter identification card from the National Electoral Institute (Instituto Nacional Electoral [INE]). To receive a card, potential voters need:

• Proof of either their birth in Mexico or their naturalization
  • Some form of photo ID
  • Proof of their residence
With these three documents, a potential voter can request their Credentials to Vote card.

The president of Mexico is elected for a six-year term by direct election of the population. The candidate who wins a plurality of votes is elected president. No president can serve more than a single term in office, therefore every presidential election in Mexico is a non-incumbent election.

Mexico does not have an office of vice president

vantexan

You can not prove a negative. For instance, I could never prove there is not a pink unicorn. Burden is on the person making the claim. When the person making the claim is extremely untrustworthy its makes it even harder to prove.
True, you have difficulty proving anything.

bbsam

Staff member

How to deal with the grieving process​

While grieving a loss is an inevitable part of life, there are ways to help cope with the pain, come to terms with your grief, and eventually, find a way to pick up the pieces and move on with your life.

1. Acknowledge your pain.
  2. Accept that grief can trigger many different and unexpected emotions.
  3. Understand that your grieving process will be unique to you.
  4. Seek out face-to-face support from people who care about you.
  5. Support yourself emotionally by taking care of yourself physically.
  6. Recognize the difference between grief and depression.
Or you can keep crying like little bitches. Up to you.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
1acli0.jpg