Nothingness Fluff hitting 200,000 posts.

What do y'all think? What day and around what time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
Sweetie, if think your fearless leader doesn't follow other threads, you have some learning to do.
My statement is only based on my treatment. Not directed towards you just a statement in general. Actually I usually appreciate your sense of humor. I stay in fluff cuz I'm not looking for drama. And when drama happens there I log off.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My statement is only based on my treatment. Not directed towards you just a statement in general. Actually I usually appreciate your sense of humor. I stay in fluff cuz I'm not looking for drama. And when drama happens there I log off.
Just don't stop red Xing!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Drama is the reason many of us no longer go back to fluff.

You missed it.

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
Drama is the reason many of us no longer go back to fluff.

You missed it.
Yup no clue what happened before me and I don't really care. I'm came here to learn when I was qualifying and stay here to blow off steam just like everyone else. I'm sure many people see me as the fluff bimbo but I honestly don't care, lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yup no clue what happened before me and I don't really care. I'm came here to learn when I was qualifying and stay here to blow off steam just like everyone else. I'm sure many people see me as the fluff bimbo but I honestly don't care, lol.
I like Bimbo's. Dated many between marriages.