Notice: Central States Operations Will Continue During Partial Office Worker Strike

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How many Central States employees are part time working for a Teamster negotiated wage package that is barely above state and federal minimums, with no benefits for a year???
I know a lot are transient and don't care, or are not informed, but this would not be an issue if they voted.

But the teamster leadership does not want them to vote, so there are no attempts to educate them about how they can control the entire contract, with their vote.
I'll give a do over, if you would care to answer the original question?

Hint: Note the bold, italicized, and underlined text in my original post.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I'll give a do over, if you would care to answer the original question?

Hint: Note the bold, italicized, and underlined text in my original post.

I answered your original question, sort of.

You correlated the Central States employees to the PT employees at UPS.

I just answered that if the PT employees voted, you wouldn't have to correlate the two, because the PT employees at UPS would no longer be barely above the minimum wage with no benefits for a year.

They could vote themselves a nice benefit package, just like the Central States employees just did.

Go ahead and tag this creative. You're starting to remind me of someone else.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I answered your original question, sort of.

You correlated the Central States employees to the PT employees at UPS.

I just answered that if the PT employees voted, you wouldn't have to correlate the two, because the PT employees at UPS would no longer be barely above the minimum wage with no benefits for a year.

They could vote themselves a nice benefit package, just like the Central States employees just did.

No, you lumped @Sickofit and myself into the same meatloaf as several other posters, while not being humble enough to admit your oversight.

That's why I rated your post as "funny", rather than "creative"....because to try to compare Central States employees to entry level, temporary, transient part time UPS workers is the equivalent of comparing:
Apples and oranges....
....and both "funny" and "creative".

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
@cheryl ....can the Union Forum please have some of the "charms" or "emojis" back???
We aren't all as long-winded and comfortable as I am....

Because after all, what good is a community that can "agree", but not "disagree"???

...."like", but not "dislike".

...."laugh", but not "cry".

....etc.

I'm not "questioning", rather asking you to reconsider the present status quo to better serve the site's members as a whole?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
That's why I rated your post as "funny", rather than "creative".

???

20190319_235815.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

@cheryl ....can the Union Forum please have some of the "charms" or "emojis" back???
We aren't all as long-winded and comfortable as I am....

Because after all, what good is a community that can "agree", but not "disagree"???

...."like", but not "dislike".

...."laugh", but not "cry".

....etc.

I'm not "questioning", rather asking you to reconsider the present status quo to better serve the site's members as a whole?
Missing this one too...
20180523_221643.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

I didn't mind that one, except that a few posters gave that to every post from certain members.

I mean, you can't disagree with everything....can you?
Lol.
This site is becoming so steeped in good manners I had to give you a creative emoji to join in the festivities.

F

Frankie's Friend

I didn't mind that one, except that a few posters gave that to every post from certain members.

I mean, you can't disagree with everything....can you?
I'm guessing that upstate won the title of King of red Xs during his reign of ramblings.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Lol.
This site is becoming so steeped in good manners I had to give you a creative emoji to join in the festivities.

Yeah,, I saw it.

I actually don't even mind it, if used as intended.

It's just that certain members are using that as a replacement for the red X, since it's gone, and using it on every post that they do not like, or on certain members.

Kind of the way kindergartners act.

Somebody could just simply say that it was cold out today, and that post would be tagged creative by certain members.

F

Frankie's Friend

Yeah,, I saw it.

I actually don't even mind it, if used as intended.

It's just that certain members are using that as a replacement for the red X, since it's gone, and using it on every post that they do not like, or on certain members.

Kind of the way kindergartners act.

Somebody could just simply say that it was cold out today, and that post would be tagged creative by certain members.
Normally in current events.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Wrong post

Nope.

Maybe you forgot what you replied to.

No, you lumped @Sickofit and myself into the same meatloaf as several other posters, while not being humble enough to admit your oversight.

That's why I rated your post as "funny", rather than "creative"....because to try to compare Central States employees to entry level, temporary, transient part time UPS workers is the equivalent of comparing:

I compared the two and lumped you with all the meatloaf in post #20, the post that you tagged Creative.

I see the post you tagged Funny, but this was not the post you referenced.

Carry on, I have to go babysit some kindergartners.