Notre Dame Cathedral

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I could totally see Obama coming out of the closet. Or at least going on annual vacations to Fiji with Richard Branson. Experimenting with locals. Plausible.

BPA in plastics & Soybean Oil are known disrupters of endocrine activity. Testosterone production, etc. It's fairly documented. May explain to transgender phenomena or why so many young kids are soft.
Yes!
The chemtrails and flouride probably made him gay.
kroqr.jpg

vantexan

BPA in plastics & Soybean Oil are known disrupters of endocrine activity. Testosterone production, etc. It's fairly documented. May explain to transgender phenomena or why so many young kids are soft.
Men are averaging much lower sperm counts also. Probably the hormones they're injecting into livestock has something to do with it too.

trickpony1

If I had said this Mr. :censored2: would ask me where my tinfoil hat is.
Some people have a really narrow scope and are unable to extrapolate. You can probably narrow it down to whom it might be.

BrownArmy

The bee hives on the roof survived, which is awesome.

I guess smoke just makes bees go to sleep, and they didn’t burn, so good news.

Gimme some Notre Dame honey...

oldngray

nowhere special
Except if those donating get a 90% tax break, it’s the equivalent of tax-payers subsidizing the donations, so yeah.
How many of those would get a 90% tax break? The money is coming from people in many different countries with widely different tax laws.

bacha29

France's tourism industry is super important apparently.
Tourism and wine production are key components of the nation's economy and with the 75th anniversary of D-Day coming they're hoping for a stellar year in terms of visitors. Chances are visitors will go just to see the destruction caused by the fire.
Will be interesting to see how they will rebuild/ restore the site and what materials they will use give that there's little hardwood timber left in Europe with the strength, size and thickness needed to rebuild using wood as a primary building material.