Notre Dame Cathedral

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More on this story;
Man arrested entering St. Patrick's Cathedral with two cans of gasoline had booked a flight to Italy | Daily Mail Online
  • Marc Lamparello, 37, was arrested after entering St Patrick's Cathedral on Wednesday with two 2-gallon gas cans and two lighters, police say
  • He was stopped by church security outside the cathedral in Manhattan
  • Police said that he booked a one way flight to Rome for Thursday night
  • He was arrested for criminal trespass at the Sacred Heart Cathedral in Newark two days earlier
  • His father said the incident is 'out of character' and his behavior seemed normal in a phone conversation he had with him earlier on Wednesday
  • He described him as a 'brilliant professor' who is doing a Ph.D. in philosophy
  • Lamparello has previous arrests for criminal trespass and public drunkenness
  • He has been charged with attempted Arson, reckless endangerment and trespassing
  • Lamparello is a Boston College-educated philosophy professor who has lectured at Lehman College and also held several roles in the Catholic church.

Indecisi0n

More on this story;
Man arrested entering St. Patrick's Cathedral with two cans of gasoline had booked a flight to Italy | Daily Mail Online
  • Marc Lamparello, 37, was arrested after entering St Patrick's Cathedral on Wednesday with two 2-gallon gas cans and two lighters, police say
  • He was stopped by church security outside the cathedral in Manhattan
  • Police said that he booked a one way flight to Rome for Thursday night
  • He was arrested for criminal trespass at the Sacred Heart Cathedral in Newark two days earlier
  • His father said the incident is 'out of character' and his behavior seemed normal in a phone conversation he had with him earlier on Wednesday
  • He described him as a 'brilliant professor' who is doing a Ph.D. in philosophy
  • Lamparello has previous arrests for criminal trespass and public drunkenness
  • He has been charged with attempted Arson, reckless endangerment and trespassing
  • Lamparello is a Boston College-educated philosophy professor who has lectured at Lehman College and also held several roles in the Catholic church.
Fake news . infraction issued.

El Correcto

god is dead
It really is.
Trick believes vaccines are poison and Obama is a secret gay Muslim born in Africa. Ask him if he believes in chemtrails he'll dodge the question I'm sure.

The dude is a nut.
You’re telling me you don’t believe Obama was a gay? You haven’t seen Mitch Obama?

upload_2019-4-18_20-36-5.jpeg

I mean cmon I’m surprised they didn’t trot “her” around at the oscars.