Now comes A.P. Moller-Maersk.

bacha29

Look up the information and judge for yourselves. If you are a young adult just starting out in the workforce the belief that all you have to do is to get in with an operation like X then all your worries about a comfortable and secure livelihood are over might just be a mindset that does not serve you as well as you would believe. Again, all anyone can do for the time being is just to wait and see what happens.

floridays

I used to be an EAP counselor, and in my experience when somebody feels compelled to reference “inner darkness,” it’s a pretty good indication that their “sailing with half a sea bag.” The fact that you have obvious narcissistic tendencies is also quite disturbing.
"Inner darkness" was just referring to indwelling sin nature that is common to every human. No big mystery, you haven't solved any great puzzle.
You take yourself way to seriously. I appreciate the psycho analysis however. EAP counselor? What else is on your resume?

Meat

"Inner darkness" was just referring to indwelling sin nature that is common to every human. No big mystery, you haven't solved any great puzzle.
You take yourself way to seriously. I appreciate the psycho analysis however. EAP counselor? What else is on your resume?

Unlike some others on this board, I’m not really one to post things about my personal life, but here’s one nugget.

After reading your prior posts regarding “inner darkness” to my significant other, it has been decided that the Meat character should be retired.

If you think I’m too serious, here’s some plain English for you: you’re bat:censored2: crazy, and the avatar you have selected is quite appropriate.

Personally, I think someone should point out your posts (i.e. your cries for help) to Cheryl, as you are a sick, sick man; and in all likelihood, one step away from making the news in a negative way. I truly feel sorry for your family (if you haven’t already driven them away).

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Unlike some others on this board, I’m not really one to post things about my personal life, but here’s one nugget.

After reading your prior posts regarding “inner darkness” to my significant other, it has been decided that the Meat character should be retired.

If you think I’m too serious, here’s some plain English for you: you’re bat:censored2: crazy, and the avatar you have selected is quite appropriate.

Personally, I think someone should point out your posts (i.e. your cries for help) to Cheryl, as you are a sick, sick man; and in all likelihood, one step away from making the news in a negative way. I truly feel sorry for your family (if you haven’t already driven them away).
Just go away.

floridays

Appreciate your services once again. Enjoy your next "new" name. Same person posting, under different name, Thanks Kid. @Meat

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

Didn't your FedEx step-dad make you retire the Meat character once upon a time?

images

floridays

The avatar I chose was sent to me as a joke one morning from @Gumby, you can't see what it is but it is a gif of Bugs Bunny cutting Florida off at the northern border then floating into the Caribbean, nice job Sherlock. And @Gumby thanks for sending it. See you in your next name. @Meat

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Fat Freddy isn't going to relinquish control as long as he's in the flesh but buying out somebody else like Royal Mail now that it has been converted to a private entity might be a possibility. Deutsche Post is doing too good on it's own to be bothered with Maersk. and the Canadian government still owns 91% of Purolator Then again Soren Skou the CEO might be more dreamer than visionary and the Maersk family still has a seat on the board and a lot of stock in the company. Back in the early 90's Roadway started up in the air freight business. Lost over 20 million the first year and that was all she wrote.

Well, Blake Bortles just sign an extension with the Jaguars. You have to take that into consideration.