Now what?

rhash

I'm up for a fulltime position. I accepted it and completed my application. I cover drove during peak now I'm back in the hub. What is the next step?

rhash

How does the process work? Do i go yo my center manager or will they come to me? I know for sat air i had to hound them to get my safety rides. I don't want to be in the hub.

Future

Victory Ride
16623.jpg
I'm up for a fulltime position. I accepted it and completed my application. I cover drove during peak now I'm back in the hub. What is the next step?

PT Car Washer

Sounds like you were a seasonal driver during Peak. May use you again during the January Peak but then it's back to the hub until vacations kick in heavy.

UPSGUY72

There is I no application there is a bid sheet that goes up and the person with the most seniority that signs the sheet and meets all the qualifications gets the position. Did you sign a bid sheet ??? If yes did you win the bid ???? Just signing the bid doesn't mean you have the job.

If you won the bid then they will tell you and then schedule a date to go to driving school. It could be a week or a couple of months before that happens. In the meantime why don't you ask your hr person whats your status....

rhash

I've been there for 9 yrs. I've been driving air for a year and cover driving since peak. H R said i'm top 5 off the bid sheet if I want to go fulltime. I was told to complete an application online. I wouldn't be on here if I didn't need advice so keep your lil smart ass comments to yourself. Thank you.

PT Car Washer

I've been there for 9 yrs. I've been driving air for a year and cover driving since peak. H R said i'm top 5 off the bid sheet if I want to go fulltime. I was told to complete an application online. I wouldn't be on here if I didn't need advice so keep your lil smart ass comments to yourself. Thank you.
Most likely waiting for summer vacation to kick in and you can be a summer seasonal driver until a FT job opens up.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You are not going to get any help acting like an assh$&@/. I suggest you quit now. I can tell you are not going to ve able to deal with all the ish management will be giving you and the stress of full time driving. Save yourself the hassle and don't even put yourself though it. You won't last.

PT Car Washer

I doubt it. We have alot of ft and feeder drivers retiring now. 30 feeder to be exact.
You may be a really good position. I know my building went on a huge hiring spree this summer. Used to have to wait years for a FT job to come up and this summer anyone with a pulse had a shot. A lot of them didn't qualify and hired off the street but I haven't seen anything like it in over 30 years.

rhash

Yeah last year they hired alot of drivers off the street during peak by February they were ft. Thats when i started signing every bid sheet I saw.

rhash

You are not going to get any help acting like an assh$&@/. I suggest you quit now. I can tell you are not going to ve able to deal with all the ish management will be giving you and the stress of full time driving. Save yourself the hassle and don't even put yourself though it. You won't last.
You won't last kiss my ass

rhash

You may be a really good position. I know my building went on a huge hiring spree this summer. Used to have to wait years for a FT job to come up and this summer anyone with a pulse had a shot. A lot of them didn't qualify and hired off the street but I haven't seen anything like it in over 30 years.
THanks for your positive response.