Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No, let her stay

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't want to drive Cheryl absolutely over the edge, but the new poll wouldn't let me vote.....it just said that I had already voted. Don't really care....just reporting it.:detective

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yep, I had to delete the old poll because it wouldn't let the original voters vote again even after I had changed the settings... This new one that Tony posted should let you vote.

This is a real learning experience for me. Sorry if it is kind of confusing for everyone...

susiedriver

Cheryl,

Let me make it easy for you, delete my account. I have no wish to stay here with a bunch of closed-minded, bigoted folks anyway. I first got into trouble when I objected to the blatant racist posts on this board, and people attcked me instead of the racist. I have found out what kind of people are here, and are at UPS, if this can be considered a cross section. That is why I am going to divest my considerable holds as soon as a decent price point is hit (yes tie, I have holdings in the millions of dollars), and take the capital gains hit. If the people posting here are indicative of the UPS family, I really want no part of it, and think the company is in for some hard times in the near future. I sincerely hope that the posters here are not an accurate sample of UPS, since my siblings still hold tens of thousands of shares. To the three of four good folks her; good luck, you're going to need it. To the rest of you, {Deleted by moderator for obsenity violation}.

{Image deleted by moderator for violation of obsenity policy}

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Classy last post

Your last post (hopefully) tells it all. It really shows what Bush thinks of you too. You really know how to go out in style. Don't let the door hit ya..

By the way many of you will read this post after Cheryl deletes the Flame graphic of President Bush flipping everyone off. This is what I'm referring to in susie's final goodbye..

Thank God most of the Shareholders support the future success of UPS. Susie doesn't and doesn't deserve to own any. She probably doesn't really have but a couple of shares if any. Don't know why she would? Or am I being too closed-minded and bigoted?

I've changed my mind, NUKE HER!!

Last edited:

my2cents

Is this your farewell opus Suze? I originally started the thread because I was fed up with the increasingly shrill and negative tone this board has taken over the past few months. I've been lurking/posting here since November of '99 and your post on that notorious Christmas thread was one of the absolute worst I have ever read on this board. I started this exercise in farce to spark dialogue and hopefully, promote a positive outcome. Given your attitude, I truly believe selling all your shares is in your best interest.

wily_old_vet

Susie-I justed voted to let you stay but that was before I read the vitriol you spewed. You are a typical liberal who can dish it out but can't take it. And selling your holdings in UPS because you feel you were treated badly here is just hilarious. Glad you aren't my financial planner if you allow your emotions to rule you so thoroughly. I'd say it's been fun but it hasn't so I wouldn't want to "lie" to you as you believe the President did.

tieguy

Banned
Let me make it easy for you, delete my account. I have no wish to stay here with a bunch of closed-minded, bigoted folks anyway. I first got into trouble when I objected to the blatant racist posts on this board, and people attcked me instead of the racist.

I really think you're selling your efforts short. You raised heck on this board way before the alleged racist remark. In fact I found nothing in the wording or the character of the individual you accused of being a racist that indicated this racist activity. In fact I found your racist accusation to be a dodge. In fact I found your attacks on that person to be every bit as offensive as the racist. In fact I have often found the liberal perspective to be the true act of racism. The liberal tends to tell the minority that they can not succeed in life. The liberal tends to convince the minority they have no hope other than to rely on the liberal politician to provide them with handouts. Strangely enough the minorities have always voted for the liberal party and yet never recieved sufficent payback for that support. Your raising the racist flag was another example of the liberal white carpetbagger manipulating the racism issue. I chose to ignore this blatant manipulation.

You clearly look down your nose at females who with their husbands make a decision to be a stay at homaker. I happen to be married to a stay at home homemaker. I even worked two jobs for a number of years to acomplish that point. My reward has been two terrific kids that are doing extemely well in college and strong support that I have relied on with the challenges I have faced at UPS. I can't say enough about the job my wife has done in this role you clearly despise. Your snobbish attitude to Moreluck is another example of your bias.

I

mr_roboto

I feel GOOD!
tonyexpress said:
By the way many of you will read this post after Cheryl deletes the Flame graphic of President Bush flipping everyone off.

graphic of bush flipping everybody off? Which one? I've seen pictures of at least four different occasions where he's done that and "everyone" is correct...and that includes you tony. bush has a junior high mentality and wouldn't win an 8th grade class president election without the bush crime family's bankroll.

tonyexpress said:
I've changed my mind, NUKE HER!!

I believe that under our new Patriot Act that you've just made a terroristic threat against a US citizen. Better watch your back, they may send those trigger happy sky marshalls after you.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
It might be a great investment for you to sell the UPS stock right now and buy up as many anger management classes as you can.

Roboto, just like you, taking shots at a guy doing his job protecting us from idiots. Too bad he had mental problems. But not listening to the cky marshall telling him to put down the bag, but instead putting his hands into the bag is whos fault?

d

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
That is why I am going to divest my considerable holds as soon as a decent price point is hit (yes tie, I have holdings in the millions of dollars), and take the capital gains hit.

If I had millions of dollars, I wouldnt be talking to the yahoos who still work there. I would be somewhere warm, and inviting.

If I had worked somewhere 20 yrs, and made millions, I would be somewhere ...else.
I would keep in touch with people but right about now Id be somewhere 89 and warm instead of where I am getting the hell bombed out of me with snow, and 4 degree weather.
God Bless you on your venture, and your retirement, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Whoops I forgot, you dont celebrate. sorry.
I voted to let you stay if you wish because other than disagreeing with things you say, you have never attacked me. But Girl go with all you got, Id be gone!!!!

wily_old_vet

susiedriver said:
Cheryl,

Let me make it easy for you, delete my account. I have no wish to stay here with a bunch of closed-minded, bigoted folks anyway.

Yet you came back. Couldn't stay away huh? I'm glad you're back because no matter how much I disagree with your politics you do have the right to be here. Just please tone it down some (and that goes for you also Tie).

Status
Not open for further replies.