Nutrisystem Packages

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Barcode scanners "reads" the white between the black stripes.
My trick,
just take your pin and stripe out the white line that you know should not be there. The bar code will scan then.
I hate typing 1Z numbers.

I use the same trick. Impresses the consignee. Even with PAS it can still be quicker than FindBC

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I DR that stuff all day long, we seem to have a less claim problem than New York for some reason. I have a couple of newer subdivisions that are full of people from NYC, Brooklyn, and Long Island. I swear I sometimes think the real estate people went up there to sell houses. Anyway, a lot of them can't believe they don't have to sign for most stuff, they are used to going to the Customer Counter to pick up their deliveries.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have a couple of newer subdivisions that are full of people from NYC, Brooklyn, and Long Island. I swear I sometimes think the real estate people went up there to sell houses.

I understand that the Atlanta area is advertised on billboards all over the northern Mid-West and East.
Douglasville is in particular.

Wynter

Heh, at least nutrisystem uses tape. One word - Avon. I shudder thinking of those boxes. I absolutely fail to see how Avon can actually keep a customer base by shipping their products in what amounts to very cheap, loosely lidded banker/file boxes with a couple loose straps "suggesting" the lid stay down. I can't tell you how many boxes worth of Avon products I have seen scattered over the floors of trailers cause of their packing technique. Just look at the box and it spews lipstick and body lotion into the air. :wince: And then we gotta spend all that extra time shoveling it off the floor and trying to figure out which box it came from.

wrecker

Ever notice that the Avon boxes that are strapped together (2) have unique barcodes? I used to take them apart and get 2 scans at the stop.

Wynter

Ever notice that the Avon boxes that are strapped together (2) have unique barcodes? I used to take them apart and get 2 scans at the stop.

LOL. Nope, I hadn't noticed that. Though, most of the time, the ones I see have already separated themselves from each other.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Mary Kay boxes strapped together also have individual barcodes. I often wonder how that works for tracking and claims.

browniehound

The allowed time for an additional scan is less than the time it took to separate the boxes.

I'm not looking for allowed time. What is that anyway? I was under the impression that I'm allowed the entire day to deliver whats on my package car? I scan all the barcodes to make sure every parcel has a delivery scan.

I though we were supposed to scan everything on our trucks? No?

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
Heh, at least nutrisystem uses tape. One word - Avon. I shudder thinking of those boxes. I absolutely fail to see how Avon can actually keep a customer base by shipping their products in what amounts to very cheap, loosely lidded banker/file boxes with a couple loose straps "suggesting" the lid stay down. I can't tell you how many boxes worth of Avon products I have seen scattered over the floors of trailers cause of their packing technique. Just look at the box and it spews lipstick and body lotion into the air. :wince: And then we gotta spend all that extra time shoveling it off the floor and trying to figure out which box it came from.

Hey, the Avon boxes may be flimsey, no tape, & strapped together poorly, but at least they crush down to almost nothing with all the packaging inside.....

Wynter

Hey, the Avon boxes may be flimsey, no tape, & strapped together poorly, but at least they crush down to almost nothing with all the packaging inside.....

True, but most of the time they just crush down to almost nothing because all the contents have rushed the "exits" and headed to the hills. :whiteflag: LOL

ups1990

Notice how the persons receiving Nuri packages never seem to loose weight?

What about those Beachbody packages, always going to those having a peach body.

moreluck

golden ticket member
ups1990,

That's why in their print ads, you'll always see the disclaimer "not typical weight loss"

The skinny person saying "I lost 45 lbs. on Nutrisystem" is not typical.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
I've needed the findBC several times this past week, it wouldn't work period.

Assuming you are on PAS.. It will only work if you have scanned a package before the one you are trying to FindBC for. If you only have one package, then all you need to do is go "into" the stop and scan (Do Not scan while on the main EDD screen)...If scan does not work then go to FindBC.