NYC Arsonist Suspect Free On No Bail

rickyb

Your favorite news source is controlled by a former KGB foreign intelligence officer. I doubt you do know better.
my respiratory therapist coworker watches al jazeera as well which is state media. al jazeera has some good stuff too bc ive actually watched it to know the difference ;).

its much better than domestic fox, msnbc, etc

Box Ox

my respiratory therapist coworker watches al jazeera as well which is state media. al jazeera has some good stuff too bc ive actually watched it to know the difference ;).

its much better than domestic fox, msnbc, etc

Who cares about Al-Jazeera? We're talking about your own favorite :censored2:ty news source, comrade.

"Mmmmmmm, give me all I need to know, daddy Putin. Yum yum yum."

rickyb

Who cares about Al-Jazeera? We're talking about your own favorite :censored2:ty news source, comrade.

"Mmmmmmm, give me all I need to know, daddy Putin. Yum yum yum."
whats another state media news source for you to wrap your little insectoid brain around?

Box Ox

whats another state media news source for you to wrap your little insectoid brain around?

Why would that matter? I'm not into state media news sources controlled by authoritarian regimes that push you out a window if you do or say something they don't like.

rickyb

Why would that matter? I'm not into state media news sources controlled by authoritarian regimes that push you out a window if you do or say something they don't like.
ge sells weapons and cnn does propaganda for US empire give me a break thats terrible logic

rod

Retired 22 years
"Probably"?
WTH is wrong with you...?
The kid is
F7F59F6F-55B6-468F-9ECE-756003EFC894.jpeg