Obama administration misleading taxpayers?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol wow that response took longer than I thought....oHhhhh how great it would be if social security and Medicare weren't in jeopardy of imploding due to government misallocation, and as I do agree these deductions are legitimately important, everyone, baby boomers mostly better hope the government gets its act together and stops frivolous spending on the dozens of other programs and projects for which no one watches the cash register which can and unfortunately very well might completely decommission social security as we know it.... What then? Tommy and Tina :censored2: who have 10 kids aNd are on section 8, disability, food stamps, sSi, never worked on the books any longer then they needed to tocollect disability, while both work off the books for cash and drive a Mercedes, are more comfortable living than most people who work a65 hour week, now multiply tommy and Tina by a few million and that's why most people nowadays can't retire, all these taxes and cost of living skyrocketing while the dirt poor are just chill-axin'.....
The dozens of other programs and projects that you speak of aren't what is bankrupting social security. The program itself is flawed. Neither Dems nor Republicans are willing to tackle the problem. Republicans point at all the entitlement programs like food stamps and welfare, going on about how future generations are going to be paying our debt. Yet at the same time refusing to do anything about the fact that social security is quite literally the exact same situation.

The welfare queen rhetoric you posted, at it's core, is something that should be addressed. However, in truth it is often used to scape-goat poor people, avoiding the real problems that create our debt.... Social Security, Medicare, and military spending. Anyone who talks about national debt and isn't discussing one of these three things is simply blowing smoke.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The dozens of other programs and projects that you speak of aren't what is bankrupting social security. The program itself is flawed. Neither Dems nor Republicans are willing to tackle the problem. Republicans point at all the entitlement programs like food stamps and welfare, going on about how future generations are going to be paying our debt. Yet at the same time refusing to do anything about the fact that social security is quite literally the exact same situation.

The welfare queen rhetoric you posted, at it's core, is something that should be addressed. However, in truth it is often used to scape-goat poor people, avoiding the real problems that create our debt.... Social Security, Medicare, and military spending. Anyone who talks about national debt and isn't discussing one of these three things is simply blowing smoke.
Not the same. A couple are freebies, the others were paid into.
But how many times do I have to tell you, any program run by the government always fails.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not the same. A couple are freebies, the others were paid into.
But how many times do I have to tell you, any program run by the government always fails.
Yea, they paid into it, all the while they voted for politicians who let it fail, and they chose to ignore the problems. Now they want future generations to pay for their mistakes. Burdening future generations with debt is exactly what they preach against.

realbrown1

Yea, they paid into it, all the while they voted for politicians who let it fail, and they chose to ignore the problems. Now they want future generations to pay for their mistakes. Burdening future generations with debt is exactly what they preach against.
Social Security and Medicare are just like our pensions, they are ponzi schemes.
The way th hey are set up should be illegal.
I suggest an IRA that replaces both SS and MC. Both you and your employer pay into your plan, just like it is done now. But when you go to retire, you will have a lot more cash because you will get interest on your account.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Lol wow that response took longer than I thought....oHhhhh how great it would be if social security and Medicare weren't in jeopardy of imploding due to government misallocation, and as I do agree these deductions are legitimately important, everyone, baby boomers mostly better hope the government gets its act together and stops frivolous spending on the dozens of other programs and projects for which no one watches the cash register which can and unfortunately very well might completely decommission social security as we know it.... What then? Tommy and Tina :censored2: who have 10 kids aNd are on section 8, disability, food stamps, sSi, never worked on the books any longer then they needed to tocollect disability, while both work off the books for cash and drive a Mercedes, are more comfortable living than most people who work a65 hour week, now multiply tommy and Tina by a few million and that's why most people nowadays can't retire, all these taxes and cost of living skyrocketing while the dirt poor are just chill-axin'.....
It's amazing , that you are so concerned about the pennies your losing to the poor that you fail to notice the 100 dollar bills being picked out of your pocket by the Republicans and their billionaire and corporate clients.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Social Security and Medicare are just like our pensions, they are ponzi schemes.
I suggest an IRA that replaces both SS and MC. Both you and your employer pay into your plan, just like it is done now. But when you go to retire, you will have a lot more cash because you will get interest on your account.
The fact that Republicans won't consider raising the cap on SS withholding proves, beyond all doubt, that they don't give two rat farts about saving the program. Whenever they say they're doing something for the financial stability of Social Security, you can rest assured that they are LYING.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
It's amazing , that you are so concerned about the pennies your losing to the poor that you fail to notice the 100 dollar bills being picked out of your pocket by the Republicans and their billionaire and corporate clients.
Well then please lemme know how this is being done, how the "man" is stealing my " Benjamin's" because the only thing I feel is the government money coming out my check weekly.... But I have to give u this regardless of our disagreement, your obviously well spoken and I respect your stance on this

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
But I always tell people, I'm taking care of my extended family.... Like my kids, I got Alotta kids, take a look....
image.jpg

realbrown1

The fact that Republicans won't consider raising the cap on SS withholding proves, beyond all doubt, that they don't give two rat farts about saving the program. Whenever they say they're doing something for the financial stability of Social Security, you can rest assured that they are LYING.
I wouldn't consider raising the cap on SS either. SS is a ponzi scheme. You can't fix a ponzi scheme. You kill it. You put it through a 50 to 60 year death spiral as you transition Americans to their new government individual savings plan.

realbrown1

Like Democrats don't have corporate billionaires they are be holden to.

This Republicans are the root of all evil hate speech that you spew is getting old.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Must you "repeat" everything you hear?? Ponzi Scheme?

How about social security got ripped off?? How about investing some time in learning how Ronald Reagan SCREWED the social security program for all americans?

Or will you just simply keep repeating the same untruths about social security?

http://www.fedsmith.com/2013/10/11/ronald-reagan-and-the-great-social-security-heist/

Take some time to read this article. Try learning about a subject first before reaching a conclusion.

TOS.

realbrown1

Must you "repeat" everything you hear?? Ponzi Scheme?

How about social security got ripped off?? How about investing some time in learning how Ronald Reagan SCREWED the social security program for all americans?

Or will you just simply keep repeating the same untruths about social security?

http://www.fedsmith.com/2013/10/11/ronald-reagan-and-the-great-social-security-heist/

Take some time to read this article. Try learning about a subject first before reaching a conclusion.

TOS.
Any retirement plan where YOUR money gets paid out to others people, and you get money from other people is a ponzi scheme. Ponzi schemes will eventually fail every time.
You can pass blame to a lot of people, and there that blame is deserved, but Social Security was destined to fail from day one.