OBAMA cancels trip to Israel citing safety concerns! LOL

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't realize one could lie by posting cartoons!

Sorry, the Upstate made me do it!

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!
It's a technicality thing.....I don't compose or draw the toons, so they are not my doing. I just like the way people can project ideas that would take thousands of wkmac words and get it across in just one picture. Totally floors me!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's a technicality thing.....I don't compose or draw the toons, so they are not my doing. I just like the way people can project ideas that would take thousands of wkmac words and get it across in just one picture. Totally floors me!!

It also saves you from having to post thoughts of your own.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Tyranny" seems to be the rally cry of the right this month.

I'm not sure if it's "tyranny" or "extreme rightist". Better check with Rush to see which is the proper one. The Birther movement is making a comeback too, so calling the President a "foreigner" or "Muslim" is also in vogue.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not sure if it's "tyranny" or "extreme rightist". Better check with Rush to see which is the proper one. The Birther movement is making a comeback too, so calling the President a "foreigner" or "Muslim" is also in vogue.
:

"Everything old is new again". Arpaio's posse of retired detectives ran a story of their results and say that the certificate is a forgery!!! Let's see where it goes from here.

wkmac

:

"Everything old is new again". Arpaio's posse of retired detectives ran a story of their results and say that the certificate is a forgery!!! Let's see where it goes from here.

An issue whose only purpose is to make the public just go and chase
dog-chasing-its-tail.jpg

And while you're wasting time doing that, you never look over there to see what is really going on. Stop wasting time being conned by illusionist parlor tricks by maniacal politicians using such trickery for self serving ends!

BTW: The politician who benefits the most is Obama himself because in the time you waste on this, you aren't looking at what he is really doing and don't think for one minute that he's not used this issue to his full advantage because he has. Put down the cartoons and do your homework!
dog-chasing-its-tail.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
:

Did Sheriff Joe assign Steven Seagal to the investigation? God, you people are clutching at straws. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would actually be funny. Better call-up Orly Taitz so she can ger some more publicity for herself.

upsgrunt

All I'd like is explanations for the foreign student aid application to Occidental and passport info for the trip to Pakistan in 1981.
If that is grasping at straws, then call me a birther.
All I get is cricket noise.

bbsam

Staff member
All I'd like is explanations for the foreign student aid application to Occidental and passport info for the trip to Pakistan in 1981.

I wouldn't give any explanations on it. Not outside a court of law at least. What's in it for him? No birther is ever going to vote for Obama. There will always be someone, somewhere wanting just one more explanation. And when they get an explanation, they will send off an army of retired detectives looking for someone to testify differently. So really, why would he bother?

I wouldn't give any explanations on it. Not outside a court of law at least. What's in it for him? No birther is ever going to vote for Obama. There will always be someone, somewhere wanting just one more explanation. And when they get an explanation, they will send off an army of retired detectives looking for someone to testify differently. So really, why would he bother?
IF he has nothing to hide why not? He would have nothing to lose.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

OK, you're a Birther.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Exactly. It's never going to stop, because they hate Obama so much that they're willing to toss everything else aside to "prove" that a Black man doesn't belong in the White House. Even if he provided every piece of documentation they demand, they still wouldn't be satisfied.

upsgrunt

Exactly. It's never going to stop, because they hate Obama so much that they're willing to toss everything else aside to "prove" that a Black man doesn't belong in the White House. Even if he provided every piece of documentation they demand, they still wouldn't be satisfied.

Nothing was ever mentioned about "hate", or proof "that a Black man doesn't belong in the White House", yet it keeps coming up from you.
I don't agree with Rush either, but aren't you slinging the same hatrid that you condemn him for?

The reasons are simple for me.
If Obama is not eligible to be president, then he shouldn't be president. If the ball were in the other court, you would demand the same.

Why is everything a white- black issue for you?