Obama care

bigbird00

Express employees,Just a thought.Uncle Fred in the recent shareholders meeting never really said how or what he was gonna change to generate 1.7 billion in revenue per year for the next three years.Could it be we are waiting for Nov. 6 to see if Barack is in for another 4 years and Obama care fully kicks in for 2014 and Uncle Fred dumps us into Obama care.Don't know the dollar amount fedex spends on the health ins. plan,but I do think its on the table.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Express employees,Just a thought.Uncle Fred in the recent shareholders meeting never really said how or what he was gonna change to generate 1.7 billion in revenue per year for the next three years.Could it be we are waiting for Nov. 6 to see if Barack is in for another 4 years and Obama care fully kicks in for 2014 and Uncle Fred dumps us into Obama care.Don't know the dollar amount fedex spends on the health ins. plan,but I do think its on the table.

Your Dental Plan has been cutback and Health Insurance premiums and deductibles are going up substantially. If you work in a station, you already know what Fred is doing. In addition, he's going to buy more fuel efficient airplanes, blah, blah, blah, and raise his salary and that of the Golden Ones in MEM.

whenIgetthere

I think he will eventually try to keep all hourlies under the 30 hour plateau, like Darden Rest. has announced, and cut medical for everyone! Probably waiting to see the results of the election, like you say.

bbsam

Staff member
She means she's a mean, hateful, and self important individual who thinks she and her husband have done it all for themselves. She thinks she deserves Fedexcare but looks down her nose at Obamacare. In short, she is vantexan in drag.

vantexan

She means she's a mean, hateful, and self important individual who thinks she and her husband have done it all for themselves. She thinks she deserves Fedexcare but looks down her nose at Obamacare. In short, she is vantexan in drag.

And when you can't dispute obvious facts you attack the messenger. In short you are Obama in whiteface.

Lordtekk

That's not cool van,the whiteface remark,and the insulting the President of The United States,Goldie also not cool. It borders on racism. We are in it together and striving for the same goals let's not spoil it by injecting racism into the discussion. It is totally not cool.

vantexan

But I don't use them. Take it up with MFE. And take off the whiteface before Obama sends Reverend Wright over!

That's not cool van,the whiteface remark,and the insulting the President of The United States,Goldie also not cool. It borders on racism. We are in it together and striving for the same goals let's not spoil it by injecting racism into the discussion. It is totally not cool.

Lighten up amigo. I never used the wigger remark and that's much more offensive. I said bbsam was Obama in whiteface, referring to bbsam being a white Obama, who, like many liberals, attack personally when they can't win an argument. And frankly, Obama is half white and surrounds himself with far left white liberals. So lighten up. By the way, I asked a black man to be my best man at my wedding, have lived on the border in several locations, have Hispanic cousins and am almost half Cherokee. And will retire in Latin America. Political Correctness tends to paint all "whites" with the same broad brush unless they walk around saying whatever far left bomb throwers deem worthy verification that they are truly the good white people. White liberalism has done more in the last century to make the world a miserable place than just about anything save Nazism, Communism, and Japanese Imperialism.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And by definition, people who use terms like "wigger" and "Mohamad Care" are not nice people.

I used "wigger" to criticize Mr. YouTube for the idiotic way he was acting in the video he posted a few weeks back. Actually, he was more of a punk than a wigger. I don't find the term "wigger" offensive...I find wiggers themselves offensive. There is nothing sadder than some ignorant piece of white trash pretending to be black. I'm not black, but maybe my family is, and maybe I'm a bit more knowledgable about the way real black folks view wannabee white boys that are an insult to not only our intelligence, but to black people in general.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lol. But...I'm black!

I thought you weren't telling. Read my comments about "wiggers" and I think you'll get where I was coming from. My significant other might just be black, and she is very clear where she stands on white people pretending to be black people. Let's just say, they don't impress her.

Lordtekk

I'm a far left liberal but the difference is I don't insult people who are far right conservatives. I disagree with their philosophy but that's their right to have it. But I don't resort to insults and to blame them for everything that's wrong with this country,that has been a team effort by both parties.

Goldilocks

I'm a far left liberal but the difference is I don't insult people who are far right conservatives. I disagree with their philosophy but that's their right to have it. But I don't resort to insults and to blame them for everything that's wrong with this country,that has been a team effort by both parties.

Did not mean to upset anyone.....Sorry....

Goldilocks

Just learned to laugh and not take things so personal. I have been called a Spick so many times, but the difference is you can tell when someone really means it and is hateful.

Goldilocks

I am a Republican and proud of it. Yes I have done everything for myself, never taking from anyone. No I dont look down at anyone for their political views.