Obama Endorses Biden

PT Car Washer

How the Obamas could easily win eight more years in the White House

Here’s how it would work:

• In the next month or so, Biden would announce Michelle Obama as his running mate. With a little reverse engineering of the Obama-Biden bumper stickers of 2008 and 2012, they’re good to go.
    • Michelle would immediately attract the undying worship of the national press corps. With the country still in lockdown, she can wave to Andrea Mitchell & Co. from the front door of her residences in Washington, DC ($8.1 million purchase price), Martha’s Vineyard ($11.75 million) or Chicago ($1.65 million).
    • Barack Obama, who manfully supports his wife in all her endeavors, would joke about being the First Husband and cite his familiarity with the White House as a qualification.
    • Nov. 3: With the black vote and the Bernie Sanders wing of the party solidly behind them, the Biden-Obama(s) team would defeat Trump in both the popular vote and the Electoral College, flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina and winning both houses of Congress.
    • January 20, 2021: Joe Biden is inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States.
    • January 21: On live television, Joe and Dr. Jill Biden tearfully announce that the 78-year-old president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” and that under the 25th Amendment, he’s resigning. Michelle Obama is now president of the United States and will not only fill out Biden’s term but will retain her eligibility to run again in her own right in 2024 when she will have turned 60.
    • January 22: President Obama announces her choice for vice president …
Sounds like a win win for the people of the United States. And maybe the free world. Putin would never allow it to happen.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can you use a larger font?
upload_2020-4-19_18-32-5.png

vantexan

In national news:

With the Biden-Ukrainian hoax (yes I said it) a flop, the tRump sheeple have been reduced to making fun of Biden's speaking gaffs.

The rest of America are left stunned as this is being done in an attempt to re-elect an idiot who is incapable of speaking a coherent sentence or refrain from lying every other sentense.

In news that actually matters and is not an attempt to distract:

U.S. death toll crosses 50,000 and we'll never know how many of those could have been prevented had a competent president been in charge.

Update to previous headline; only 12,000 died during the last pandemic when we actually had a competent President so I guess we do know!
60 million got infected in Obama's pandemic. If only 12,000 died then it obviously wasn't as serious as this one. ttku

vantexan

You don't say? Lol
I do say. If 60 million got infected but only 12,000 died what's the death rate? He was holding Obama up as a much better manager but Obama didn't have to deal with as serious a virus. If you look at all the viruses that have come along in the last 30 years none have amounted to much. Which is most likely why Trump didn't take it too seriously at the start. Which is most likely why the Democrat leadership didn't take it too seriously at the start either. But what Trump did do got called xenophobic and racist. It's despicable how Democrats have made everything, literally everything about race. Trump assembles a team to deal with the virus and he or his staff gets asked why the team isn't more diverse? Seriously? It's racism! You're like overgrown teenagers who think you know everything but keep demonstrating immaturity and lack of knowledge. It's just too easy for you to blame everything on racism than to use your brains.

It will be fine

I do say. If 60 million got infected but only 12,000 died what's the death rate? He was holding Obama up as a much better manager but Obama didn't have to deal with as serious a virus. If you look at all the viruses that have come along in the last 30 years none have amounted to much. Which is most likely why Trump didn't take it too seriously at the start. Which is most likely why the Democrat leadership didn't take it too seriously at the start either. But what Trump did do got called xenophobic and racist. It's despicable how Democrats have made everything, literally everything about race. Trump assembles a team to deal with the virus and he or his staff gets asked why the team isn't more diverse? Seriously? It's racism! You're like overgrown teenagers who think you know everything but keep demonstrating immaturity and lack of knowledge. It's just too easy for you to blame everything on racism than to use your brains.
So much butthurt about racism. Get over it.

It will be fine

You mean your using it to unjustly smear others? I'll get over it when you stop using it inappropriately.
I hear much more from the right crying about how everyone calls them racist than I do actual calls of racism. When proud boys fly Nazi banners, it shouldn’t upset you that they’re called racist. Stop saying and doing racist things and you won’t get called racist. It’s pretty simple.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
That’s idiotic. If a dog catches their prey they no longer have a prey drive? It’s not magic. Greyhounds chase prey, if they catch it they still chase prey next time.

Retired racing dogs still want to run. All around the yard just for the fun of it. Not chasing anything.

They run faster and longer when chasing.

They are a sight hound, it's in their DNA to hunt.

The same as many other breeds. Even idiots like Irish Setters that have had most common sense bred out of them.

Some breeds are more primitive than others and are more prey driven as a result.
Makes sense to me:
tenor-7.gif