Obama Endorses Biden

newfie

If you are going to endorse someone, why wait until everyone else is out of the race and announce in a middle of a pandemic? Lol

the first time i went to the tracks i went with some UPS friends. we were all losing money on every race. So then I go to my friend and said i got it Don. in the 6th race we only have 5 horses running. I'll take the 4 favorites and box them so no matter what way they come in we'll still win. don said sure I'm in.
so we boxed 4 horses , those 4 came in first . we bet 16 bucks and we won 12. I'm still looking for a sure thing . So is Obama

bbsam

Staff member
you libs have been chasing trump conspiracy theories for 4 years. Are we not allowed to swing the bat in our half of the inning?
You do realize that Trump’s political life has been based on conspiracy theories and the people that deep throat them, right?

vantexan

the first time i went to the tracks i went with some UPS friends. we were all losing money on every race. So then I go to my friend and said i got it Don. in the 6th race we only have 5 horses running. I'll take the 4 favorites and box them so no matter what way they come in we'll still win. don said sure I'm in.
so we boxed 4 horses , those 4 came in first . we bet 16 bucks and we won 12. I'm still looking for a sure thing . So is Obama
I got into greyhound racing 30 years ago. Used to box 6 dogs out of 8. Some nights would win more than $1000. Some nights quit after losing $800+. One time boxed 7 dogs and won $1100 on one race. Too damn addictive, had to quit.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sadly the dogs that you were helping to exploit never had that option.
You don't know anything about modern dog racing and how they're treated. There's a long history of exploitation same as with horse racing, zoos, and pretty much anything that deals with animals.

That's not the current reality. Not that it matters dog racing is coming to an end this year. It's really a shame.

vantexan

Sadly the dogs that you were helping to exploit never had that option.
Actually finding out that dogs who weren't racing material were killed made me sick to my stomach and was a major factor in my quitting. But as for the dogs who raced if you have ever watched a few races you would know they live for chasing that "rabbit." Unlike unhappy liberal humans they never try to start a union.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You don't know anything about modern dog racing and how they're treated. There's a long history of exploitation same as with horse racing, zoos, and pretty much anything that deals with animals.

That's not the current reality. Not that it matters dog racing is coming to an end this year. It's really a shame.
The authorities have been barking up the wrong tree for years.

floridays

Gotta love you cuckservatives who point to number of electoral votes but ignore total popular votes. Lol
Gotta love the mentally infirm,
That the majority of the population is being ruled by an increasingly radical minority due to their gaming of the system?
You clowns, or you singular, are too ignorant to understand a founding document?
Start your own country, draft your own constitution. Until then STFU.
You got that?