Obama goes to GOP lions den... and mauls the lions....

diesel96

you may be right Obama may be crazy.

he could do worse though he could be a ******* fdx driver posting on a ups message board.:happy-very:

Congrats bbsam ! When Tie resorts to name calling, you officially won the debate. Lets hope the Moderaters don't censor you for a strong response. You, for the most part, have kept it clean....That's how we get under the skin of our right wing friends....:wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
Wow. I really am amazed. I didn't really think that called for cleaning up. Thought it was all pretty benign and generally good natured. But, "it is what it is."

tieguy

Banned
Congrats bbsam ! When Tie resorts to name calling, you officially won the debate. Lets hope the Moderaters don't censor you for a strong response. You, for the most part, have kept it clean....That's how we get under the skin of our right wing friends....:wink2:

it was a good prodding exchange diesel. No trophys should be awarded though diesel since the sad news is you may be dumber then a fdx guy.:)

tieguy

Banned
Wow. I really am amazed. I didn't really think that called for cleaning up. Thought it was all pretty benign and generally good natured. But, "it is what it is."

yep no bullets or grenades. pretty benign. It did provide diesel some simple pleasures though. But then so does picking lint off his shirt.

diesel96

it was a good prodding exchange diesel. No trophys should be awarded though diesel since the sad news is you may be dumber then a fdx guy.:)

yep no bullets or grenades. pretty benign. It did provide diesel some simple pleasures though. But then so does picking lint off his shirt.

Are you kidding ? Witnessing you having an irritating "Current Events" day provides me with enormous simple pleasures...lol... Although, I do feel sorry for you, attempting to remove that letter stuck in your mailbox....Perhaps looser boxer shorts will alleviate that crusty irritation building up lately. I gotta say though, passing your Litmus Test is so easy, even a fifth grader can do it....not to mention a Fdx guy as well....Does anybody have a lint brush ?

tieguy

Banned
Are you kidding ? Witnessing you having an irritating "Current Events" day provides me with enormous simple pleasures...lol... Although, I do feel sorry for you, attempting to remove that letter stuck in your mailbox....Perhaps looser boxer shorts will alleviate that crusty irritation building up lately. I gotta say though, passing your Litmus Test is so easy, even a fifth grader can do it....not to mention a Fdx guy as well....Does anybody have a lint brush ?

lol, you were staring into a mirror speaking to yourself when you said this? you're so easy to draw out screaming lately I don't even fish with bait or a hook anymore. I just stand aside and watch you jump into my boat.:)

bbsam

Staff member
Apparently Fdx gets no love around here. That's ok. I'll just settle for taking more of your business. Thank you.:happy-very:

diesel96

lol, you were staring into a mirror speaking to yourself when you said this? you're so easy to draw out screaming lately I don't even fish with bait or a hook anymore. I just stand aside and watch you jump into my boat.:)

Becareful what you wish for. Fish jumping in your boat can become overwhelming.....lol

l
[video=youtube;CWAS3d3RbSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWAS3d3RbSg[/video]

wkmac

I'd love to watch Jimmy Houston try and kiss all those fish!

:happy-very:

I've seen fish get spooked and jump when a pedator was in the water but never spooked by a spotlight. Also the old handcrank phone box never worked that well!
:wink2: