Obama versus Limbaugh

tieguy

Banned
This is great. the liberals just about had Limbaugh buried and now Obama resurrects him by insultingly telling republican congressional members that they need to stop listening to limbaugh if they want to get things done in DC. Meanwhile Limbaugh keeps saying he hopes Obama fails as president.

The comments about Limbaugh should result in a nice increase in his ratings as listeners tune in to listen to hear the latest in this battle.

I was wondering who the liberals were going to blame now that they have all the power.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0123200...zings_gop_foe_in_a_timulating_talk_151572.htm

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This is great. the liberals just about had Limbaugh buried and now Obama resurrects him by insultingly telling republican congressional members that they need to stop listening to limbaugh if they want to get things done in DC. Meanwhile Limbaugh keeps saying he hopes Obama fails as president.

The comments about Limbaugh should result in a nice increase in his ratings as listeners tune in to listen to hear the latest in this battle.

I was wondering who the liberals were going to blame now that they have all the power.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0123200...zings_gop_foe_in_a_timulating_talk_151572.htm

I listen to Rush every day for about a half-hour. Then his enormous ego kicks-in and he becomes so oppressive as to be intolerable. You're right that he'll enjoy a tremendous ratings boost.....just as planned by "El Rushbo". He knows that attacking Obama will draw even more simple-minded right-wingers to his show.

Ever since Rush became an Oxycontin addict, his credibility has been zero in my book. He used it, he paid others to buy it from dope dealers, and then he fails to apply his own prescription for addicts (death) to himself. A helpful Bush administration made sure that the investigation didn't go very far.

The more muck he rakes, the more green he takes-in. It's all by design, and he's way smarter than his listeners, who believe he's the next best thing to God. I'm pretty sure that Rush is an adherent to the old P.T Barnum adage that "a sucker is born every minute". I wonder how many more millions Rush can fleece out of his brain-dead flock.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The mighty O attacks Limbaugh, Limbaugh attacks back.
What's next ? Removal of all those that do not worship O ?
Can you hear the liberal cry for the fairness doctrine ?

govols019

You smell that?
Meanwhile Limbaugh keeps saying he hopes Obama fails as president.

Did he really say that? I find it hard to believe that anyone that considers himself a true American could ever make such a statement concerning the elected leader of our nation.

tieguy

Banned
Did he really say that? I find it hard to believe that anyone that considers himself a true American could ever make such a statement concerning the elected leader of our nation.

yep explained by saying nothing against the president but he believes Obama will destroy the country if he actually implements his policies.

chev

Nightcrawler
He knows that attacking Obama will draw even more simple-minded right-wingers to his show.
Why does it always have to turn to people labeling an entire group of people as simple minded or some other disparaging remark? :dissapointed:

There's a big difference in saying you think a Presidents policies will fail versus saying you hope they fail.
Well, I for one hope any of his policies that are detrimental to the well being of this this nation's unborn children do fail. I hope he does fail when he tries to enact hate crime legislation.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why does it always have to turn to people labeling an entire group of people as simple minded or some other disparaging remark? :dissapointed:

CHEV, FORREST GUMP said it best, and it applies to the typical RUSH limbaugh listener:

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES"

:dead:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
CHEV, FORREST GUMP said it best, and it applies to the typical RUSH limbaugh listener:

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES"

:dead:

I listen to Rush to be informed about what the ultra-conservatives think. I also listen to Air America to keep-up with the far left, who are just as ridiculous as right-wing Rush with their ultra-green, all-inclusive agenda. I even listen to Michael Savage, so I know what the crazy conspiracy theory reactionaries think. According to him, Obama is possibly being mind-controlled from Cuba.....now that's insane. If you want to listen to someone further right than Rush, he's your man.

The truth is somewhere in the middle, and it takes a little effort to try and figure it out on your own as opposed to having it shoved down your throat by some know-it-all radio celebrity.

By the way, concerning Rush. Besides being a "recovered" drug addict, he didn't bother to enlist in the military he reveres so much. He dropped-out of college because he couldn't hack it, but acts like he has a doctorate degree. This is pretty typical for the war-mongers on the right....did any of them serve in the military? Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, Gibson?? Nope. Oh yes, and how about God, a pillar of right-wing belief? As far as I know, Rush doesn't even attend church and only makes passing references to religion, usually in anti-abortion rants. Yep, he walks his talk, doesn't he?

How about Obama. No military service, but a JD from Harvard and president of the Harvard Law Review. Perhaps he's a bit brighter than El Rushbo?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I listen to Rush to be informed about what the ultra-conservatives think. I also listen to Air America to keep-up with the far left, who are just as ridiculous as right-wing Rush with their ultra-green, all-inclusive agenda. I even listen to Michael Savage, so I know what the crazy conspiracy theory reactionaries think. According to him, Obama is possibly being mind-controlled from Cuba.....now that's insane. If you want to listen to someone further right than Rush, he's your man.

The truth is somewhere in the middle, and it takes a little effort to try and figure it out on your own as opposed to having it shoved down your throat by some know-it-all radio celebrity.

By the way, concerning Rush. Besides being a "recovered" drug addict, he didn't bother to enlist in the military he reveres so much. He dropped-out of college because he couldn't hack it, but acts like he has a doctorate degree. This is pretty typical for the war-mongers on the right....did any of them serve in the military? Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, Gibson?? Nope. Oh yes, and how about God, a pillar of right-wing belief? As far as I know, Rush doesn't even attend church and only makes passing references to religion, usually in anti-abortion rants. Yep, he walks his talk, doesn't he?

How about Obama. No military service, but a JD from Harvard and president of the Harvard Law Review. Perhaps he's a bit brighter than El Rushbo?

It's even better than that. He avoided the draft by having his own private doctor provide a letter certifying his inability to serve due a pilonidal cyst. That's right, he couldn't serve his country because he had a boil on his ass :happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's even better than that. He avoided the draft by having his own private doctor provide a letter certifying his inability to serve due a pilonidal cyst. That's right, he couldn't serve his country because he had a boil on his ass :happy-very:
See that automatically would stop him from being an officer.:happy-very:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One of the hallmarks of the far-right wingers is to label themselves "super-patriots", wrapping themselves in the flag at every opportunity. I would say that Mr Limbaugh's latest rants and his previous success at avoiding military service ranks him as an anti-patriot.

He's an entertainer, and a very good one because he plays his audience like a fine instrument. No wonder he makes $38 million per year. But he's still an absolute ass.

Raw

Raw Member

By telling republicans not to listen to Rush Obama is hoping Rush fails. Rush is a private citizen and so is Joe the plumber and Obama attacked them both! Scary stuff when you can have free speech only if the great Obama agree~s with you!!

wkmac

If Rush is smart, he pays dinner for the President and the first lady at the best eatery in town. For that fact, every night for a week and the cute first daughters as well. President Obama's comments are literally free PR "GOLD" that money can't buy.

Don't care for Rush myself but he's a genius at what he does and the bank account proves the point! Maybe Obama should use Rush's marketing savy to raise money to offset the obvious budget deficits we are gonna incur!

:happy-very:

I just ran across this http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/025007.html and IMO the same also applies to Rush over the last 8 years especially.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The democrats have up a web site where one can vote against Rush and leave their comments. Their idea was to flood his email inbox . Unfortunately he has on his own web site a link to theirs. Which lets his supporters flood the democrat's site. Ah, the comments being left there are worth reading.:happy-very:

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The democrats have up a web site where one can vote against Rush and leave their comments. Their idea was to flood his email inbox . Unfortunately he has on his own web site a link to theirs. Which lets his supporters flood the democrat's site. Ah, the comments being left there are worth reading.:happy-very:
Somehow, I doubt that very much :peaceful:

browndevil

Nah I have enough crazy comments to read here. j/k:happy2: