Obama's approval rating takes another hit...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/apr/15/taxpayers-foot-state-departments-stiff-liquor-bill/
Months after President Obama urged federal agencies last year to cut wasteful spending, the U.S. Department of State paid $3,814 to fill an order of Jack Daniel's whiskey for gratuities at one of its many overseas embassies.
The booze buy wasn't unusual.
Last year alone, the State Department sent taxpayers tabs totaling nearly $300,000 for alcoholic beverages — about twice as much compared to the previous year, according to an analysis of spending records by The Washington Times.

Now we have proof that they are acting like drunken sailors.

diesel96

Diesels a good soldier. many factions from many different political spectrums are joining the tea party. liberal subversives have been proven to be the ones behind some of the tea party negatives yet here'e diesel still following the talking points his liberal puppet master gave him.

Tie, according to the Tea-jhadists greivances, Bush II, Bush I, and Reagan would have drawn the ire of these politically fustrated, "so called" fiscal conservative, limited Gov't, Constitutionist.......But not a peep out of the sheep.....maybe we ought to call the Tea partiers, "Tieguy's petting zoo"...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
He needs to quit bowing to his superiors........
obamaburgerking.jpg

tieguy

Banned
Tie, according to the Tea-jhadists greivances, Bush II, Bush I, and Reagan would have drawn the ire of these politically fustrated, "so called" fiscal conservative, limited Gov't, Constitutionist.......But not a peep out of the sheep.....maybe we ought to call the Tea partiers, "Tieguy's petting zoo"...

I'm afraid I will need new animals for my petting zoo, you have pet them bald and milked them dry trying to present them as something they are not. Its actually hilarious watching you who have never attended a rally trying to tell all of us what these gatherings are like. Your puppet master must love your susceptebility to brainwashing.:laughing:

diesel96

I'm afraid I will need new animals for my petting zoo, you have pet them bald and milked them dry trying to present them as something they are not. Its actually hilarious watching you who have never attended a rally trying to tell all of us what these gatherings are like. Your puppet master must love your susceptebility to brainwashing.:laughing:

Tie......once again, your Messiah, Ron Reagan is not worthy of Tea-Jhadist qualifications....YOU LOSE....

Umm...Ummm...ah...ah...ah...Umm...whopper...Umm...Ummm...ah...Frys....ummm...Ah....ah...ah...Coke...LMAO!!!!!

At least he thinks before he opens his trap, unlike the previous monkey in his position, who you idolize with a poster in your room of him along with the K-gel...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WASHINGTON (AP) - Just hours after Congress passed an $18 billion bill to restore unemployment benefits for the long-term unemployed, President Barack Obama made it the law of the land.
The measure comes as welcome relief to hundreds of thousands of people who lost out on the additional weeks of compensation after exhausting their state-paid benefits. They now will be able to reapply for long-term unemployment benefits and receive those checks retroactively under the legislation.

{ I thought making job for Americans was his #1 goal, not keeping more looking for a lifetime handout }

tieguy

Banned
Tie......once again, your Messiah, Ron Reagan is not worthy of Tea-Jhadist qualifications....YOU LOSE....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM&feature=related

At least he thinks before he opens his trap, unlike the previous monkey in his position, who you idolize with a poster in your room of him along with the K-gel...

hum de dum de da diesel reagan and tea party are bad hummmm dee dummm dum...greedy corporations bad diesel..hum..dum....da....if conservative ask you the democrats have had that was half as good as reagan then get blank look and fry brain cells for defense mechanism...hummm.......dee ...dumm....this is your master speaking diesel.....hum...master loves you...you are good puppet bitch...humm dee make master very happy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
HEY DIESEL96,
I have a question for you.
What was bho really doing ;

President Obama Ditches The Press

by JACKIE HYLAND | wpix.com 7:31 p.m. CDT, April 10, 2010

NEW YORK (WPIX)
President Barack Obama left the White House Saturday morning, apparently doing what many parents do on a weekend morning -- watch one of his daughters play soccer. But there was one problem with Obama's trip. He breached protocol, because he took off without members of the White House press corps.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/04/obama_attends_nonexistent_socc.html

The president left the White House at approximately 9:20 to attend one of his daughter's soccer games at 40th and Chesapeake NW. A pool was hastily called at around 9:35 and drove north at 9:43 to catch the president before the game ended. We didn't make it. The President returned to the White House at 10:17. The pool returned at 10:30. We now return you to your regularly scheduled pool call time.
]Seems simple enough.
But the story has several problems.
The first one is a biggie in that there were no scheduled soccer games for Sidwell Friends April 10, as evidenced here.

The second is that the area reported that the game was played at appears to be one of high crime, as documented here
. What's more concerning is that no one can confirm if the Secret Service even accompanied Obama on his adventure. Furthermore, let's look at the elapsed time.

If the president left the White House at 9:20AM as reported, according to Mapquest, it takes about sixteen minutes to get from the White House to 40th and Chesapeake NW, bringing his arrival time to the field at 9:36AM or so.
But then he would have had to leave the field at the latest at 10:00AM to return to the White House at the documented time of 10:17AM.
So he spent about twenty minutes at the game? When did the game end?

With all of the technology that people have -- iPhones, Blackberries -- not one person took a photo of Obama?
And the press didn't get a shot of him getting into his vehicle?
Obama loves the cameras, and this is what he looks like at his daughter's soccer game.

Even days later, there are still no pictures of the president from Saturday's game.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
WASHINGTON (AP) - Just hours after Congress passed an $18 billion bill to restore unemployment benefits for the long-term unemployed, President Barack Obama made it the law of the land.
The measure comes as welcome relief to hundreds of thousands of people who lost out on the additional weeks of compensation after exhausting their state-paid benefits. They now will be able to reapply for long-term unemployment benefits and receive those checks retroactively under the legislation.

{ I thought making job for Americans was his #1 goal, not keeping more looking for a lifetime handout }

Got to keep them on the govt teat so he can get those votes..."what are you here for"? ....ima here for my Obama Money"...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama was heard today rallying for support and mentioning Latinos, blacks, women.........what, no whites ??? He was saying he needed those folks to get out and vote in Nov. like they voted for him. He needs to be rallying AMERICANS !! Our prez. is a racist !!

diesel96

hum de dum de da diesel reagan and tea party are bad hummmm dee dummm dum...greedy corporations bad diesel..hum..dum....da....if conservative ask you the democrats have had that was half as good as reagan then get blank look and fry brain cells for defense mechanism...hummm.......dee ...dumm....this is your master speaking diesel.....hum...master loves you...you are good puppet bitch...humm dee make master very happy.

Poor Ronnie, couldn't hold Clinton's jock as far as the state of affairs, when it came time to handing the keys over to the Whitehouse

HEY DIESEL96,
I have a question for you.
What was bho really doing ;

President Obama Ditches The Press

by JACKIE HYLAND | wpix.com 7:31 p.m. CDT, April 10, 2010

Hey BaBa, I don't think anybody cares except for Jackie Hyland WPIX....maybe he went for a chili-burger ? Is everything a conspiracy for you....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Someone sent this to me today....

Bin Laden must be so proud. Obama has infiltrated Ameria and is destroying us from within. How stupid are we, that we let him continue

"Those who trade liberty for security have neither." ~ John Adams

Please watch the video clip below by clicking on the youtube website.

This is "supposedly" the video that FOX NEWS

has been trying to show that is constantly blocked

by the administration.

Watch this QUICKLY--before it gets Pulled

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ....THIS SHOULD CHANGE YOUR MIND...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why reporters are down on President Obama

Reporters say the White House is thin-skinned, controlling, eager to go over their heads and stingy with even basic information. All White Houses try to control the message. But this White House has pledged to be more open than its predecessors, and reporters feel it doesn’t live up to that pledge in several key areas:

— Day-to-day interaction with Obama is almost nonexistent, and he talks to the press corps far less often than Bill Clinton or even George W. Bush did. Clinton took questions nearly every weekday, on average. Obama barely does it once a week.

— The ferocity of pushback is intense. A routine press query can draw a string of vitriolic e-mails. A negative story can draw a profane high-decibel phone call or worse. Some reporters feel like they’ve been frozen out after crossing the White House.

— Except toward a few reporters, press secretary Robert Gibbs can be distant and difficult to reach — even though his job is to be one of the main conduits from president to press. “It’s an odd White House where it’s easier to get the White House chief of staff on the phone than the White House press secretary,” one top reporter said.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He is no friend of women.

Then again maybe he is......

PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

While Baker has insisted in the past that "nothing happened" between them, the ENQUIRER has learned that top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

Among those being offered money is a limo driver who says that he took Vera to a secret hotel rendezvous where the President was staying.

On the condition of anonymity, the limo driver said he took Baker "from a friend's home in the DC area to the Hotel George where I learned later that Obama would be spending the night."

The driver recalled that he "waited in the lobby while she went to change her outfit.

"But to the best of my knowledge she did not have a room at the hotel and she was not staying there so I thought that it was a bit odd."

The driver said he then picked up Obama at the airport and drove both he and Baker to various locations while he was campaigning for funds. Vera accompanied him to each meeting.

"About 10:30 PM, I drove them to the hotel and they went in together!"

"My services for the evening were done - and there was no indication she was going to leave the hotel that night."

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Say what you will but the Enquirer has busted lots of celebs with most recently John Edwards affair and then that it was his baby.