Obama's First 100 Days......

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
ajblakejr,

looks to me like you just copied straight from a freerepublic board.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/friend-bloggers/2207054/posts

How original.

I did not claim to be the author of the post. I gave credit to the author, he works for Con-Way Freight (LTL). He is a very intelligent man.

So yes, Cochise, I did copy the post straight from a freerepublic board.

I appreciate you helping me by providing the link to the website.

Kindest Regards,

AJ

Cochise

Banned
I did not claim to be the author of the post. I gave credit to the author, he works for Con-Way Freight (LTL). He is a very intelligent man.

So yes, Cochise, I did copy the post straight from a freerepublic board.

I appreciate you helping me by providing the link to the website.

Kindest Regards,

AJ

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you, based on the proof you've provided.

And I presume that there are no Republican tax cheats?

Oh that is right they all cheat on their wives not taxes, Newt, Rush, Giuliani, Vitter, Bob Allen, Larry Craig, Mark Foley, Ted Haggard etc etc etc

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

Reagan.

tieguy

Banned
Is there a problem giving humanitarian relief to civilian victims of a war?

Certainly sounds good.

Yes its part of Obamas foriegn policy plan which basically is his

"world please like me" campaign.

See the town hall meetings in europe? Reeks of ego.

tieguy

Banned
Don't worry Moreluck, deal with your Mexican-phobia in California. We'll worry about the Cubans here in Fla. BTW:The soon to be inter-action with Cuba is welcome here in Fla (except for the old school anti-Castro exiles).

I remember when the cuban baseball team played the orioles in baltimore. I went down and watched all the cuban exile protesters that clogged the streets of baltimore. For some reason I don't rember them being that old as a group. Seems I saw a lot of younger faces in the crowd. I think obama kissing castros ass just gave the next republican presidential candidate the state of florida.

why he would make such a politically stupid move is beyond me. Not like we need parts for our 57 chevys.

tieguy

Banned
I am an Independent due to finding that both sides are bought and paid for by Big Corporate Lobbyist. We need a third option people.

We need regualtion too. If you think it is so bad then why was Wall Street so successful for 60 years with good regulation.

good luck. It takes so much money to get elected that politicians are basically forced to prostitute thierselves to get elected.

As far as wall street I'm not sure what you meant by successfull. There really was very little growth on wall street for most of those sixty years.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My Mexican Phobia.....maybe, phobia means fear. I don't know what you call it, but on the day when all the Mexicans were out of school and carrying the Mexican flag, we were in Las Vegas and at a stoplight at the strip and Sahara.......big-:censored2: intersection. The kids, all Hispanic, carried and waved the mexican flag as they crossed the street. They shook their fists and had very angry looks on their faces.

I'm stopped in traffic and nowhere to go......yes, I WAS afraid !!! You would've been afraid too.

My question is, why such anger ??? If you like that Mex. flag so much, go to Mexico where you can fly it on top.

These kids just wanted out of school that day to have some fun....they had no idea why they were marching. Oh, and when the light turned green for me to go, I couldn't because they were breaking the law and still marching across the intersection. If I did that, I would get a ticket for jaywalking.

diesel96

I remember when the cuban baseball team played the orioles in baltimore. I went down and watched all the cuban exile protesters that clogged the streets of baltimore. For some reason I don't rember them being that old as a group. Seems I saw a lot of younger faces in the crowd. I think obama kissing castros ass just gave the next republican presidential candidate the state of florida.

why he would make such a politically stupid move is beyond me. Not like we need parts for our 57 chevys.

Stop living in the past Tie, you do realize half a century of trade embargo has accomplished few results and Castro is still in charge. And your verbage of Obama kissing Castro's ass is purely political. There have been minimal outcries over Obama's policy shift towards Cuba. Do you even know what they are, because reaction from the nation's largest Cuban exile community and anti-Castro hub was barely a whisper.
From the heart of Little Havana to the elegant suburbs of Coral Gables there was barely a muted response.
There were no anti-Obama rallies, few protests. Obama has received political cover from some Cuban-American leaders like the current head of the Bay of Pigs, who now supports contact with the island. Hardly and ass kissing movement, in fact, more ball-zee IMO. You'll need to work harder to win Florida next election.
BTW; the individuals, not the Gov't, make/rebuild many of their 57' Chevy parts in their garages....

diesel96

Back on topic;

Dear GOP,

It's been almost 100 days, and your country is not coming back to you anytime soon. She's found somebody new. And it's a black guy.....:rofl:

The GOP aka the bitter divorced guy, whose country has left him... obsessing over it, harassing it, blubbering one minute about how much you love it and vowing the next that if you cannot have it, nobody will.

The healthy thing to do is to just get past it and learn to cherish the memories. You'll always have New Orleans and Abu Ghraib.

(I have to give props to Bill Mahr for that material) ....lol

Here are the big issues for normal people: the war, the economy, the environment, mending fences with our enemies and allies, and the rule of law.

And here's the list of Republican/GOP obsessions since President Obama took office: that his birth certificate is supposedly fake, he uses a teleprompter too much, he bowed to a Saudi guy, Europeans like him, he gives inappropriate gifts, his wife shamelessly flaunts her upper arms, and he shook hands with Hugo Chavez and slipped him the nuclear launch codes.
Do these sound like the concerns of a healthy, vibrant political party?

The GOP base is convinced that Obama is going to raise their taxes, which he just lowered. Even the governor of Texas, is thinking out loud about Texas seceding from the Union considering that ... Obama wants to raise taxes 3% on 5% of the people? That means we would have to totally rethink the position on a border fence.

The GOP base even has Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota fearing and publicly stating that Obama will build "reeducation" camps to indoctrinate young people. :crazy2:
So the 100 day of judgement is soon upon us, lets see how interesting this thread gets....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Back on topic;

Dear GOP,

It's been almost 100 days, and your country is not coming back to you anytime soon. She's found somebody new. And it's a black guy.....:rofl:
Actually he is Africian/Irish.
The GOP aka the bitter divorced guy, whose country has left him... obsessing over it, harassing it, blubbering one minute about how much you love it and vowing the next that if you cannot have it, nobody will.
He won by a 4% margin.

The healthy thing to do is to just get past it and learn to cherish the memories. You'll always have New Orleans and Abu Ghraib.
So how that new war front going ?

Here are the big issues for normal people: the war, the economy, the environment, mending fences with our enemies and allies, and the rule of law. Now that's funny.."the rule of law "? This administration has forgotten about that.

And here's the list of Republican/GOP obsessions since President Obama took office: that his birth certificate is supposedly fake,Actually he only issued a fake COLB, which is not a certified birth document. he uses a teleprompter too much, he bowed to a Saudi guy, Europeans like him,Except the British press which found him to be sooo boring he gives inappropriate gifts, his wife shamelessly flaunts her upper arms, and he shook hands with Hugo Chavez and slipped him the nuclear launch codes.
Do these sound like the concerns of a healthy, vibrant political party?

The GOP base is convinced that Obama is going to raise their taxes, which he just lowered. Even the governor of Texas, is thinking out loud about Texas seceding from the Union considering that ... Obama wants to raise taxes 3% on 5% of the people?Come back to reality please, 5% really. How is 5% going to support all those new programs and positions he will create.That means we would have to totally rethink the position on a border fence. Just like Mexico wants, that fence to start at Oklahoma.

The GOP base even has Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota fearing and publicly stating that Obama will build "reeducation" camps to indoctrinate young people. :crazy2:Can you say "comrade"?And just where will this new work force be used ?
So the 100 day of judgement is soon upon us, lets see how interesting this thread gets....

tieguy

Banned
Stop living in the past Tie, you do realize half a century of trade embargo has accomplished few results and Castro is still in charge. And your verbage of Obama kissing Castro's ass is purely political. There have been minimal outcries over Obama's policy shift towards Cuba. Do you even know what they are, because reaction from the nation's largest Cuban exile community and anti-Castro hub was barely a whisper.
From the heart of Little Havana to the elegant suburbs of Coral Gables there was barely a muted response.
There were no anti-Obama rallies, few protests. Obama has received political cover from some Cuban-American leaders like the current head of the Bay of Pigs, who now supports contact with the island. Hardly and ass kissing movement, in fact, more ball-zee IMO. You'll need to work harder to win Florida next election.
BTW; the individuals, not the Gov't, make/rebuild many of their 57' Chevy parts in their garages....

I'm sorry I can't imagine a prostitute raising her skirt more then Obama on one of his foriegn junkets. We'll see what happens when It comes election time. I think Obamas foriegn policy stumbles will make great fodder for the opposition. Obama bowing to the saudi prince alone will get a lot of play. Maybe a commercial or two playing up Obama turning his back on our loyal cuban citizenry. Should be interesting.

tieguy

Banned
Back on topic;

Dear GOP,

It's been almost 100 days, and your country is not coming back to you anytime soon. She's found somebody new. And it's a black guy.....

someone raise the race issue?

weave that story brother grimm weave away.

I wonder if we can get Obama to hand out copies of Mien Kampf when he visits israel. I think he's made every other foriegn policy blunder. that may be the only one left.

Here are the big issues for normal people: the war,

Obama lied on that one

the economy,

yep that one too

the environment,

uhuh that one too

mending fences with our enemies and allies,

since when was mending spelled prostitution?

and the rule of law.

Is that the tax law that his administration violated?

tieguy

Banned
another shot of our fearless leader bowing to the oil barons

obamagoesforthemoney.jpg