Ojs (on job supervising) on topic

Birdblue

I was wondering last night I had a supervisor come into my trailer on second half and he did a ojs on me for load quality and graded me on load quality and on first half I loaded my trailer all but perfectly but on second half I got slammed and didn’t have time to get my load quality down and he gave me a average grade and I was wondering if they keep doing that to me could they eventually use the Paperwork that they used on me to get me fired and is so how do I go about handling the situation Because I truly am trying? Need honest answers please.

Birdblue

I was wondering I know I should have asked this on my previous thread but just curious what is a ojs because a supervisor came in my trailer on second half and did one on me as I was loading and even though I did my quality down to a t on the second half I got swamped and I couldn’t help how my walls looked and he gave me a average grade even when it slowed down and I did my walls right again could they use that against me to get me fired? Need help please.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I was wondering last night I had a supervisor come into my trailer on second half and he did a ojs on me for load quality and graded me on load quality and on first half I loaded my trailer all but perfectly but on second half I got slammed and didn’t have time to get my load quality down and he gave me a average grade and I was wondering if they keep doing that to me could they eventually use the Paperwork that they used on me to get me fired and is so how do I go about handling the situation Because I truly am trying? Need honest answers please.

I was wondering I know I should have asked this on my previous thread but just curious what is a ojs because a supervisor came in my trailer on second half and did one on me as I was loading and even though I did my quality down to a t on the second half I got swamped and I couldn’t help how my walls looked and he gave me a average grade even when it slowed down and I did my walls right again could they use that against me to get me fired? Need help please.

Just do the best you can, as you were trained.

Don't worry about the rest.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
When youre ojs'd

Use the methods regardless of getting slammed. Do everything by the book.
Work safe, dont kill yourself for cardboard.

If there are any issues in regards to how you work they will i guess "re-train" you.
Ojs is to get ur pph really. Which is bs.

upschuck

Honest question here, are you this paranoid in all aspects of your life, or just with this job? It sounds like this job is not for you; being worried about every little thing that goes on here, will certainly give you serious health problems down the road.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
maybe im off, but i thought a proper OJS was a three day start to finish with a average calculated for a final production number they claim they can hold you to. and it can only happen once in a calendar year. anything other than that is considered an observation