Olympics

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you not see the yellow water at the hotel and the fact that there was to be no T.P. put in the toilets ? Only 7 of the10 hotels were ready. Smooth is relative!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The U.S. just beat Russia in men’s hockey, with T.J. Oshie scoring the winning goal.

NBC seems to have been a bit confused as to what teams were actually playing, or at least what their proper flags were.

Meanwhile, Meredith Vieira was standing in for the sidelined Bob Costas, who is suffering from pinko pink eye.

After the U.S. win, she said that if Hillary decides to run she would be a “shoo-in” with T.J. Oshie as a running mate.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why did you feel the need to add the word "pinko" to your description of Costas's eye infection? Oh, I get it---the games are in Russia, Russia used to be Communist, Communists used to be called "pinkos". Boy, you are a clever one.

The game was actually played yesterday. TJ scored all 4 goals, including the game winner, during the shoot out. The overtime period was on their primetime coverage last night.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why did you feel the need to add the word "pinko" to your description of Costas's eye infection? Oh, I get it---the games are in Russia, Russia used to be Communist, Communists used to be called "pinkos". Boy, you are a clever one.

The game was actually played yesterday. TJ scored all 4 goals, including the game winner, during the shoot out. The overtime period was on their primetime coverage last night.
The writer of the story did....I didn't write it. Complain to the author.