OMG! My truck is on it's period... what do i dew?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag

Plastic does fatigue over time !

20161111_153757.jpg

Had to tape it up to remind myself to reach in and open the friggin door... sighs

If the uhaul window was just a tad lower, i can just do the following :

Last edited:

McFeely

Huge Member
I don't know about you guys, but I kinda wanna be a jumper for OrioN for one day just because it might be the most fun I've ever had on road.

OrioN

Welll, if u can sing along to the following:

download.jpg

K off topic, wtf is wrong with Arianna Grande ??? someone give her a sausage salad alredy, Geeez !

bacha29

Plastic does fatigue over time !

View attachment 104866

Had to tape it up to remind myself to reach in and open the friggin door... sighs

If the uhaul window was just a tad lower, i can just do the following :

You can only laugh and joke about it for so long. That guy you work for is getting enough out of it to get you some decent equipment and pay competitive wages if he wanted to but he wants it all for himself.

OrioN

Surprisingly, this lil GMC is pretty reliable for my rural route... its pretty small so i can drive into driveways that a standard 700 or 1000 can't . mileage is averaging 12 vs the single digit of a 700 (7~8). if they gave me a stepvan or a 12' boxtruck equipped with a pass thru bulkhead door & a backup camera, it may help with productivity

I just need better rear tires with all terrain tread,not all season treads or i know I'll be stuck when the white stuff falls

Off to see the mechanic in a bit, parts arrived YAY !