OMICROM .

vantexan

Don’t need to. Brightest minds in infectious diseases all agree. Just like I don’t need to do research to make sure my engine won’t catch fire spontaneously. I trust the engineers and regulators.
Brightest minds in infectious diseases funded gain of function research on corona viruses in Wuhan and got us into this mess. And Fauci has repeatedly contradicted himself since the start of the pandemic.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
They’re the experts. If they asked me what to do with the outgoing package they’re sending then I’d tell them and they should listen because I would be the expert in that scenario. This isn’t difficult. You’re not an infectious disease expert, shut up.
Why do sit in ignorance? You HAVE TO KNOW fauci funded this damn virus.
Such a shameless sheep.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lol no. He trusts the engineers and regulators.

2cf1063f-670f-4daa-9b80-f026b3c3375c_text.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Brightest minds in infectious diseases funded gain of function research on corona viruses in Wuhan and got us into this mess. And Fauci has repeatedly contradicted himself since the start of the pandemic.
The Chinese had to take Trump down. He didn’t need their money. They’re waging war on us.

wilberforce15

It’ll be close to that. 108 maybe. The point stands. I took this job because I wanted to work the hours. Protestant work ethic. And my account balances show it.
And that's pathetic.

Like, it actually makes me feel sorry for you.

Averaging 52-55 hours a week all year long for an entire career, plus all the commute time and unpaid lunches.....?

What a waste of life.

Mutineer

I make $110,000 a year with Cadillac benefits and have saved $300,000 so far starting from nothing.
Don't pull a muscle patting yerself on the back. Like many people here, yer just a grossly overpaid box-donkey. You did nothing to get where yer at that required anything rare or special other than to show up to work on time, be sober, follow orders, and avoid doing stupid things very often.

FedEx Ground, Amazon, and others have proven every day for many years that ANY normal idiot can and will do this job.

And as a bonus: FedEx and Amazon provide us all with a constant supply of high entertainment value when the incompetence, stupidity, and evil deeds of their couriers are caught on camera.
If they say to get one, yes. Just like they told my parents to make sure I got the measles vaccine. It's not that hard.
The difference is that the measles vaccine (and many others) is absolutely proven long term very safe, and actually gives immunity. The corona shots has and does NEITHER.

The corona shots were developed very quickly under intense pressure. It would not surprise me at all if the manufacturers hedged their bets in order to prevent the possibility of serious, adverse side-effects, and that the corona shots are harmless placebos.