On Leaving UPS...

nealv

I quit UPS in 2001, a few months before 9/11. I worked there for almost 6 years: drove for about 6 months. I hated most of my supervisors, but I quit in order to spend more time with my daughters, three and four years old. When I left work in the morning, they were asleep. When I got home they were asleep. Was making money more important than spending these crucial years with my kids? My pension will kick in in about five years at about $265.00 per month. Am I stupid?

542thruNthru

I quit UPS in 2001, a few months before 9/11. I worked there for almost 6 years: drove for about 6 months. I hated most of my supervisors, but I quit in order to spend more time with my daughters, three and four years old. When I left work in the morning, they were asleep. When I got home they were asleep. Was making money more important than spending these crucial years with my kids? My pension will kick in in about five years at about $265.00 per month. Am I stupid?

Yes you are stupid. Because only a idiot would start a thread like this 18 years later.

It's been 18 years. Why do you even care???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You wasted time creating a fake screen name for this?

rod

Retired 22 years
Did you expect it to be more?----and yes you are stupid. Any more questions?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i dont get