On making scratch and qualifying

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Agreed it is difficult. And it’s usually the same knuckleheads who are doing 220 stops and say “I have to load my truck how would I get done?” Then I told him well I’m gonna do about 90 stops because I’m not doing what you’re doing. Lol
It is the same dickheads. “I wanna have a good day so I come in and set my truck up”
“Who am I hurting?” Idiots

Thebrownblob

And the poor bastard that covers the route when their on vacation. He looks like a slob.
Years ago when I was a cover driver they knew damn well not to put me on certain routes simply because I was going to work at the same pace no matter what. I’ve always been pretty close to a scratch driver if the numbers are reasonable but there’s no reason for me to blow up a route only to have 30 more stops tomorrow.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Years ago when I was a cover driver they knew damn well not to put me on certain routes simply because I was going to work at the same pace no matter what.
They would bury you if you let them. Many, I won’t even say most, let them do it. I don’t have the temperament to allow myself to be walked on. It got me in trouble a few times, but overall they didn’t :censored2: with me. Easier pickings to move on too.