On MSNBC No Less

Thebrownblob

jesus is monitoring your lies, its in my posts

the work visa is what % of workers? gaza has one of hte highest unemployment rates in the world because of the vile vile israeli satanists
Lol
Yes, Israel it is the problem🙄

Maybe it’s time they start realizing no matter where they go, They’re always second class because they’re not willing to educate themselves, or work.

rickyb

Lol

Maybe it’s time they start realizing no matter where they go, They’re always second class because they’re not willing to educate themselves, or work.
i havent heard anything about a character defect. email norman finkelstein and ask. i dont read stuff on this conflict every day. im glad you are posting articles from al jazeera i find them quite good. last i heard israel and america shopped around the gazans and nobody wants them. i dont know why. i know egypt its because hamas comes from the muslim brother hood. obviously israel is THE problem because even your article references the israeli occupation. i believe norm finkelstein said after ww2 nobody wanted the jews either.

rickyb

Lol

i was talking to @vanmexican about what is hte percentage of gazans with work permits. my guess is its a small percentage. which supports the claim that gaza is an open air prison.

rickyb

Lol

find al jazeera articles where it says palestinians have a culture of being lazy or something and ill read it. i doubt there is one.

vantexan

jesus is monitoring your lies, its in my posts

the work visa is what % of workers? gaza has one of hte highest unemployment rates in the world because of the vile vile israeli satanists
No it isn't in your posts. You've been saying forever that the Palestinians can't go anywhere, are stuck in the world's largest open air prison. Now when shown otherwise you're trying to cover yourself. And you won't acknowledge that the reason the Palestinians are in their situation is because they refuse to live peacefully. You made claims that they sought a 2 state solution which isn't true.

rickyb

No it isn't in your posts. You've been saying forever that the Palestinians can't go anywhere, are stuck in the world's largest open air prison. Now when shown otherwise you're trying to cover yourself. And you won't acknowledge that the reason the Palestinians are in their situation is because they refuse to live peacefully. You made claims that they sought a 2 state solution which isn't true.
if israel was giving out so many work permits to gazans, then the unemployment rate wouldnt be one of the highest in the world right?

vantexan

if israel was giving out so many work permits to gazans, then the unemployment rate wouldnt be one of the highest in the world right?
There are over two million Palestinians. Israel likely only needed so many workers. Hamas should have taken their aid money and tried to build an economy in Gaza. Not the Israelis responsibility to employ all Palestinians.

rickyb

There are over two million Palestinians. Israel likely only needed so many workers. Hamas should have taken their aid money and tried to build an economy in Gaza. Not the Israelis responsibility to employ all Palestinians.
hmmm i wonder why they have no economy...

it couldnt be the israeli blockade could it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hmmm i wonder why they have no economy...

it couldnt be the israeli blockade could it?
Or that the government of Gaza didn't spend any aid money on it's citizens ?
News reports say that it all went towards their military complex.
How many billions was that ?

rickyb

Or that the government of Gaza didn't spend any aid money on it's citizens ?
News reports say that it all went towards their military complex.
How many billions was that ?
what military hahaha

thats how you know its not a war right now they have nothing.