On MSNBC No Less

rickyb

You said they're all in prison. You were spreading lies. Jesus is watching you.
so you agree that very few get in and out since hamas was elected?

it sounds like you agree.

a prison would be the same - essentially trapped. also when you search worlds largest open air prison the first result is gaza.

Last edited:

tourists24

a prison would be the same - essentially trapped. also when you search worlds largest open air prison the first result is gaza.
sounds like the Palestinians need to get rid of Hamas as their leadership. Hamas isn't doing very much to help it's own people.

vantexan

Nope, not what you said. But you are alluding to the reason it's happening. Hamas has it in their charter they're going to destroy Israel. They have no intent to live peacefully. Israel is defending itself.

rickyb

Nope, not what you said. But you are alluding to the reason it's happening. Hamas has it in their charter they're going to destroy Israel. They have no intent to live peacefully. Israel is defending itself.
again were discussing how many people are allowed out of gaza. i say its negligible. i believe you say the same.

vantexan

again were discussing how many people are allowed out of gaza. i say its negligible. i believe you say the same.
No we aren't. We're discussing how you understood why Hamas did what they did on October 7th because they were trapped in the world's largest open air prison. Now that you've been shown differently you're trying to cover your tracks. You've been falling for Leftist propaganda. Those men you admire so much like Hedges are nothing but Marxists who'll say anything to promote Marxism over capitalism including running down the United States and its allies. Nothing but a bunch of fools who think they'll get Marxism right this time.

rickyb

No we aren't. We're discussing how you understood why Hamas did what they did on October 7th because they were trapped in the world's largest open air prison. Now that you've been shown differently you're trying to cover your tracks. You've been falling for Leftist propaganda. Those men you admire so much like Hedges are nothing but Marxists who'll say anything to promote Marxism over capitalism including running down the United States and its allies. Nothing but a bunch of fools who think they'll get Marxism right this time.
you forgot what were debating LOL

vantexan

its a democratic election which america called for at the time and carter said was legitimate
I wonder if the Palestinians think so highly of Hamas at this moment? They used at least most of that foreign aid given them on weapons and tunnels and making their leadership super rich. They should've been taking care of their people instead.

rickyb

When was the last election held in Gaza? Hamas seized control in 2007 and has never relinquished it.
fairly elected in 2007 according ot jimmy carter and then israel and america got upset about it

btw, how many people do you figure get across the border with work permits after hamas was elected? were talking about whether gazans can mostly leave the country for any reason at all or not in case you forgot

tourists24

whats the term?
Hey, you said they chose their leadership and everyone agreed with it. Who cares the terms. Hamas is their leaders now. Hamas is responsible for them. I’d say they suck in protecting and providing for them. Just suggested it might be in the Palestinians best interest to get rid of them. You agree or disagree?