On Patrol Live

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Live PD was canceled a few years ago due to political correctness BS. FINALLY a new version is being aired called, "On Patrol Live" and it is EXACTLY the same as Live PD. I love watching criminals take it in the browneye by the cops.
One episode had a chase for miles and too many wrecks to describe. The driver gets arrested and says, "What I do"? Over and over. Amazing!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Live PD was canceled a few years ago due to political correctness BS. FINALLY a new version is being aired called, "On Patrol Live" and it is EXACTLY the same as Live PD. I love watching criminals take it in the browneye by the cops.
One episode had a chase for miles and too many wrecks to describe. The driver gets arrested and says, "What I do"? Over and over. Amazing!
Failure to comply, evading, reckless driving, drugs, guns….what I do? What I do? Lol

rickyb

i wanna see a show where cop thugs bust into wall st execs offices and beat the :censored2: out of them and ship them to guantanamo bay or an egyptian black site for their financial crimes!

rickyb

1658810563085.png

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Is it anything like COPS? Is it a half hour of Blacks and Mexicans getting arrested?

Why do you want to make it about race? Do you really think the show would be aired if it was looking for blacks and Mexican criminals and ignoring white criminals? How about using truth? If the truth IS THAT the races you name are the criminals then how is this possibly racially motivated. The truth is the truth and ignoring the truth is being "woke" and being woke isn't ignorant it is stupidity.

maybe US border patrol can arrange that for me

id love for it to be recorded and then i can post on youtube and profit

Your posts plainly shoe how your life is a day in and day out counter clockwise circle of left turns. You can't even break out of your circle.

rod

Retired 22 years
Why do you want to make it about race? Do you really think the show would be aired if it was looking for blacks and Mexican criminals and ignoring white criminals? How about using truth? If the truth IS THAT the races you name are the criminals then how is this possibly racially motivated. The truth is the truth and ignoring the truth is being "woke" and being woke isn't ignorant it is stupidity.

I don't make it about race---TV does. Have you ever watched Cops?