On road sup

UPSER1987

It’s different in different areas and number of employees reporting to you, but probably looking between 5k/6k a month.

Mr.Brown1982

$$$

Attachments

• 91555100-B5CD-4D3B-9ED4-6D41E26C0978.jpeg
    91555100-B5CD-4D3B-9ED4-6D41E26C0978.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 332

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
So how the hell do they get people to become ft sups when you can make bank driving full time. $40.51 or whatever it will be when contract is finally complete.
Because full time sups could not hack being drivers that's why. Why do you want to leave being a full time driver?

rod

Retired 22 years
Curious as to why you want to go to the dark side? Was driving that tough? If so remember that when you first start ragging on a driver you are riding with.

Mr.Brown1982

I’m a casual. Regional manager is trying to keep me full time either a driver or ft sup but at another location about 50 mins away. Few guys are retiring needy year so hopefully I will make it back to my current location.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I’m a casual. Regional manager is trying to keep me full time either a driver or ft sup but at another location about 50 mins away. Few guys are retiring needy year so hopefully I will make it back to my current location.
Yeah I would stick with being a driver way better benefits and pay. Plus being in management they can move you where ever they want you with little notice. But if you choose to go into management dont think about coming back as a driver.