On-Time Network

rngri4

Anyone seen the PCM on this new thing is some disticts? We may now roll volume, just to get the preload and hubs down on bad mornings, what a stupid idea.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What exactly is On Time Network? I just started Early AM NDA this week and have missed all the PCMs. (Not really missed):confused:1

Last edited:

sendagain

I'll mention it again. A colorized smart label would speed up the loading of vehicles, enabling preloaders to spot their packages from a distance long before their eyes could read the printed numbers.

Black Talon

Nobody Better Than Black
sendagain said:
I'll mention it again. A colorized smart label would speed up the loading of vehicles, enabling preloaders to spot their packages from a distance long before their eyes could read the printed numbers.

Yea that's a good idea, it would help the sorters out as well.

over9five

Staff member
"A colorized smart label...."

Of course it would!!! HOWEVER...... color printers would be a huge expense country-wide. Boy, would it save a lot of misloads, tho!

rngri4

over9five said:
"A colorized smart label...."

Of course it would!!! HOWEVER...... color printers would be a huge expense country-wide. Boy, would it save a lot of misloads, tho!

Nope not a hub rat at all..just a high volume center employee who is all to familiar with pass. This is something we assume would be done at the hubs.

30andout

I thought it would save a lot of late air to keep the red and blue for next day and 2nd day, but we don't even highlite these anymore.