Online Gaming

705red

Browncafe Steward
I recently set up my PS3 online and never realized how much better playing online was. Anyone else play online? I play COD and Madden Football, pm me your name so we can play together.

Its actually amazing, I wish I would have had this when I was a kid! You can talk to people all around the world as you play with them or against them.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I recently set up my PS3 online and never realized how much better playing online was. Anyone else play online? I play COD and Madden Football, pm me your name so we can play together.

Its actually amazing, I wish I would have had this when I was a kid! You can talk to people all around the world as you play with them or against them.

I need to look into a PS3. This sounds like fun!!

I need to look into counseling.
My NFL habit is out of control.
Madden football online...sounds like my kind of p*o*r*n addiction!!!

Can some one tell me how many days until MY SAINTS knock Brett Farve around in The Dome?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

61 days---they play the first game of the season Sep 9, which is a Thursday and will be on NBC, which means Cris Collinsworth and Al Michaels will be commentators.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I play computer games rather than consoles, but yeah online gaming is a blast. I've been playing Left4Dead quite a bit, killing zombies is nice mindless way to unwind after work :happy2: