OOPS, WINDMILLS FREEZE, NO POWER, MAJOR ENERGY PRODUCTION FAIL!

vantexan

Netanyahu is part of the Zionist conspiracy?

Maybe President Biden had more pressing issues, and there is an election in Israel next month.

Good thing Trump's administration worked hard to get multiple peace treaties with Israel and Arab neighbors. For damn sure Biden isn't going to and if Israel gets attacked I wouldn't count on Biden to rush to their defense.

Sportello

Good thing Trump's administration worked hard to get multiple peace treaties with Israel and Arab neighbors. For damn sure Biden isn't going to and if Israel gets attacked I wouldn't count on Biden to rush to their defense.
Peace treaties with countries that are not at war?

Trump's son-in-law negotiated peace treaties between Israel and 4 or 5 Arab countries.
That’s not what you stated before. Trump signed no peace treaties. Trumps son in law, signed no treaty.

vantexan

That’s not what you stated before. Trump signed no peace treaties. Trumps son in law, signed no treaty.
Dude, it was brought up that treaties were signed between countries not at war. I pointed out it was the same as the U.S. being in a Cold War with the Soviet Union and signing treaties with them. That's what happened between Israel and some Arab countries with the Trump administration negotiating them. Is it really this hard to grasp?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Meanwhile, in california.....
rawImage.jpg