OPD OPW & OTH

Mis-picker196

Screenshot (149).png

Can someone explain to me what OPD OPW & OTH are and how to use them

DVIR

if im not wrong,
opd-Optional day, usually put in request to steward 7 days before the day you want off.
Oth-Sick call in sick.
Opw-Option week I’m not sure but probably just the same as a vacation week?

clean hairy

if im not wrong,
opd-Optional day, usually put in request to steward 7 days before the day you want off.
Oth-Sick call in sick.
Opw-Option week I’m not sure but probably just the same as a vacation week?
In the Southern, 3 choices for Option Week.
1) Take the pay for that week
2) Use it as a week off
3) Use it as 7 individual days off

DriverNerd

OPD is option day. Personal day to be taken whenever you want (when approved by management - Central)
OPW is option week (A week of vacation that can be paid out and worked instead of taking it off. Can also be taken as individual days off (under certain conditions - must have a set number of vacation weeks to do so - Central)

boxerdan

dang -- I'm counting 28 paid days off and guessing from the question and vacation hours that you just finished your first year. PST seems like paid sick time, guessing OTH is other, but no idea what it means.

Last One In

Option week is paid at 50.00 hours versus the 45.00 for your other vacations. Don't know if it is the same in all areas of the country, but we (Central) have to take option week after our classification seniority date.

542thruNthru

Option week is paid at 50.00 hours versus the 45.00 for your other vacations. Don't know if it is the same in all areas of the country, but we (Central) have to take option week after our classification seniority date.
It's not the same everywhere. Also seeing "accured PST" makes me think he's in Washington.

boxerdan

OP is definitely part time judging by 20 hr vacation.