"Open Marriage" Gingrich

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And all this info. was hashed over years ago...........been there , done it already!!

Moreluck, Newt is running on a platform of FAMILY VALUES..... How do you reconcile his personal actions with actions he wants for america??

Is this the "do as i say and not as i do " approach?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck, Newt is running on a platform of FAMILY VALUES..... How do you reconcile his personal actions with actions he wants for america??

Is this the "do as i say and not as i do " approach?

Peace.
If you want to scratch your rear and pick your nose in private, it's not going to influence my vote for president!!!

iowa boy

Again , did that logic apply to Bill Clinton when he was president??

Peace

If I remember correctly, Mr. Clinton was president at that time. He was villified in and by the media, but what ever came of it? Nothing, right? Yes, he was impeached, but was found innocent of the charges against him. So what's the big deal?

I'm not saying what either one did was right, correct, moral, whatever you want to call it, but come on TOS, you are a female correct? You know how men act when they let the wrong head think for them.

What goes on in someones bedroom, be it yours, Newt's, Bills, whomever, is none of my business. Just as what goes on in my bedroom is none of their business or yours.

island1fox

With the millions and millions of American's out of work and suffering --instead of discussing the economy CNN starts off the Presidential Debate with this nonsense. Idiots !!

This could have been bought up much later in the debate when the candidates were questioning some Integrity issues

moreluck

golden ticket member
With the millions and millions of American's out of work and suffering --instead of discussing the economy CNN starts off the Presidential Debate with this nonsense. Idiots !!

This could have been bought up much later in the debate when the candidates were questioning some Integrity issues
I love the way Newt handled it and pushed it right back in the mod's face !!

Again , did that logic apply to Bill Clinton when he was president??

Peace

Actually yes it did apply. Clinton was not impeached for his sexual encounters. He was first investigated for sexual harassment of several women. In the course of that investigation it was discovered that Clinton lied under oath to congress, a crime. Then there was unsupported evidence that he conspired to have Monica lie under oath as well, another crime.

texan

I love the way Newt handled it and pushed it right back in the mod's face !!

I agree. It was one of those Nixon on TV in the early 50s clearing his name TV recordings. Very few remember
that clip, that changed all for him by TV. The cute puppy clip. It was also like President Regan on TV :

"Ask yourself, 'Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Is it easier for you to go and buy things in the
stores than it was four years ago? Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was four years ago?
Is America as respected throughout the world as it was?”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The real concern over NEWTS affair isnt IF he had one, the world knows he had many affairs on ALL his wives. The issue then becomes, does the public want a trashy home wrecker as a first lady?

Thats the real question.

Is america ready for a cheating, husband stealing, family wrecker and home wrecker as a first lady??

Thats the skeleton that will bring newt down.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The real concern over NEWTS affair isnt IF he had one, the world knows he had many affairs on ALL his wives. The issue then becomes, does the public want a trashy home wrecker as a first lady?

Thats the real question.

Is america ready for a cheating, husband stealing, family wrecker and home wrecker as a first lady??

Thats the skeleton that will bring newt down.

Peace.
I'm not electing a first lady. . . . .

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The religious right is full of hypocrites. Just look at this board.

They are no more religious than Jim Jones and the only difference is the flavor of the kool-aid minus the cyanide.

Dont expect anyone on this board to side with Newts ex wife, they take religion about as serious as they do tim tebows athletic abilities.

Peace.

I started to read this thread and stopped here...

TOS - I am so glad that you know the FREAKING CHARACTER of every member of this board!!

Maybe read and learn more about us before you toss use under the TOS bus.

And maybe, just maybe, take a freaking minute and research the divorce rate of people recently dx'd with MS.

Did you also know the suicide rate is very high with MS?

I could sit here and tell you about MS but it would be a damn waste of my time.
I can tell you - I stick with his wife because I am very well aware of what it means to be told you HAVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS!!!

And the news doesn't have time to explain all the uncertain which comes with MS.

And Mitt Romney heard the same words; as so did my husband.