"Open Marriage" Gingrich

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Another coded term that means stereotyped angry black woman. If someone is angry, they are angry, black or white. It's just a "clever" way for The Right to try and make Mrs. Obama out to be "ghetto" at heart. It really bugs them to have a Black First Lady, especially one that is smarter and more articulate than the white ones that preceeded her.

They would rather prefer a woman who was "servicing" a married man just before he would go home to his wife, as thats the standard for morality they hold.

Peace.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
According to Wikipedia:

The president earns a $400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account and $19,000 for entertainment.[SUP][70][/SUP][SUP][71][/SUP] The most recent raise in salary was approved by Congress and President Bill Clinton in 1999 and went into effect in 2001.

The Presidents salary is a pittance compared to that of most CEO's.

He does, however, get to live in the White House for free.

Most of the expenses involved in travel have to do with security and the need for a huge Secret Service detail to accompany members of the first family everywhere they go. Unfortunately,in todays world this is a necessity and not a luxury. The President cannot simply hop on a bus or a commerical flight with his family and take off on a vacation. To those who would criticize the President for spending large sums of money on travel, I would say that I dont want a President who lives in isolation in the White House. Like him or not, he is the President of the United States, not the mayor of Washington DC. And it isnt his fault that the world is full of people who would kill him the first chance they had.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Another coded term that means stereotyped angry black woman. If someone is angry, they are angry, black or white. It's just a "clever" way for The Right to try and make Mrs. Obama out to be "ghetto" at heart. It really bugs them to have a Black First Lady, especially one that is smarter and more articulate than the white ones that preceeded her.
I hear this saying "coded term" a lot lately. Where is this code book so I can get a copy too? Sheila Jackson Leigh also said that Newt uses a coded term and he's a racist because of it. Did the memo go out this week on the use of "coded term"?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Presidents salary is a pittance compared to that of most CEO's.

He does, however, get to live in the White House for free.

Most of the expenses involved in travel have to do with security and the need for a huge Secret Service detail to accompany members of the first family everywhere they go. Unfortunately,in todays world this is a necessity and not a luxury. The President cannot simply hop on a bus or a commerical flight with his family and take off on a vacation. To those who would criticize the President for spending large sums of money on travel, I would say that I dont want a President who lives in isolation in the White House. Like him or not, he is the President of the United States, not the mayor of Washington DC. And it isnt his fault that the world is full of people who would kill him the first chance they had.
That's what we have Camp David for....a getaway!! So tell me, how do you suppose Mooch went shopping at Target????

iowa boy

They would rather prefer a woman who was "servicing" a married man just before he would go home to his wife, as thats the standard for morality they hold.

Peace.

And where was this 'standard of morality' when Bill Clinton was getting serviced by Monica? He had to go home to his wife too, didn't he? I don't see a lot of moral differences between the two individuals. Why are you holding these two men to entirely different sets of standards?

bbsam

Staff member
And where was this 'standard of morality' when Bill Clinton was getting serviced by Monica? He had to go home to his wife too, didn't he? I don't see a lot of moral differences between the two individuals. Why are you holding these two men to entirely different sets of standards?

That's easy. Because the "right" touts their morality as making themselves superior.

moreluck

golden ticket member
bg012012dAPR20120120034605.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

So how many other FLOTUS had their law licenses revoked by an order of the court ?

iowa boy

That's easy. Because the "right" touts their morality as making themselves superior.

And what makes the "left" more morally superior?

TOS, in this specific instance, seems to thing that a Republican candidate cheating on his wife is a moral sin. But why are there no comments about Bill regarding his trysts with Monica in the White House? I have never heard her speak out and crucify Bill for what he did, why? These two men commited the same crime of infidelity, correct? Shouldn't it be considered a moral sin when a Democrat does this also? From what i have read, its not, at least in her mind.

As I said in a previous post, Newt is a horndog, Bill was at one time, a horndog. BFD!! They will have to atone for their discretions in front of their God, not me or you.

bbsam

Staff member
There is a double standard because republicans made it so years ago when the religious right owned the republican party. The democrats didn't claim the moral purity that Falwell and Baker championed and made a republican rty plank of the political platform. L

brett636

I think and the polls agree that NEWT gets BLOWN out in november and I dont mean by Calista!

peace.

And a week ago Newt was supposed to be blown out by Romney according to the polls by double digits in SC. Just goes to show you that until the votes are cast your predictions are meaningless.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And a week ago Newt was supposed to be blown out by Romney according to the polls by double digits in SC. Just goes to show you that until the votes are cast your predictions are meaningless.

Hardly. The GOP has been confused since the jump. The E4 has been right all along. We said the republican primary season would be a joke and it is. You all can flip flop around with flavor of the month, but each of your candidates has a boat load of garbage that ONLY the GOP faithful can swallow, and I dont mean CALISTA!

peace.

av8torntn

I think and the polls agree that NEWT gets BLOWN out in november and I dont mean by Calista!

peace.

It is extremely difficult to beat a sitting President. I will go on record and say that our current President is a clown and you are a larger clown for predicting a blow out for either side at this stage. You have dumb(Obama) and dumber(Biden) running against someone else. It is difficult to beat any sitting President but you will see this clown run away from his record during the election cycle and continue to pursue his class warfare and his sheeple(like you) will follow along. Baaaaah......