openly gay drivers

wilberforce15

My gay nephew says hi DIDO. You weren’t there when he ran up to me crying hugging me with a bruise on his face after getting punched at basketball tryouts cause his hand swiped another players butt.
You can see why I try to exemplify more compassion on the subject
Because people like you think this is funny

Maybe he shouldn't have grabbed the guy's butt.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If they do it behind their backs they are either cowards or just poking fun. A lot of it is the poking fun. They want to still come off as the “cool guy” around their “macho friends .” I get it and that doesn’t really upset me. It’s the guys where you tell there is true hated in their tone that concern me. Again, how do you hate someone so much for something that has nothing to do with you whatsoever? Ain’t nobody got time for all dat.
It’s really amazing to me that so many people still care apparently. We have a few drivers that seem constantly worried about if someone is gay or might be gay. Like who in the hell cares.

My wife’s best friends husband constantly points out gays or people he thinks are gay. Best part is she complains non stop that he doesn’t :censored2: her enough. Maybe he prefers the sausage to the taco.

Indecisi0n

It’s really amazing to me that so many people still care apparently. We have a few drivers that seem constantly worried about if someone is gay or might be gay. Like who in the hell cares.

My wife’s best friends husband constantly points out gays or people he thinks are gay. Best part is she complains non stop that he doesn’t * her enough. Maybe he prefers the sausage to the taco.
The best is when my fat out of shape, over weight stinky guy friends say “I don’t want him hitting on me or staring at me” Hahahah Trust me slob, the last guy he is looking at is you!