openly gay drivers

Indecisi0n

On topic.....

tenor.gif
I wanna smell that card.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why would anyone care if a driver is gay. It’s 2021? Anyone that’s offended by that or makes it their personal business and bullies someone is a caveman.
Yes ... the passing of time makes things that were once wrong, right.
I wonder if in 3021 murder will be celebrated and you will be a racist bigot if you disagree?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
And that's because much of the world still regards Iron/Bronze Age mythologies as facts.
It has nothing to do with religion
Homosexuality, like any other deviant sexual behavior, is naturally repulsive to the average human nature

It doesn't support healthy reproduction of the species, it doesn't serve society in any productive way, it's just sexual degeneracy

El Correcto

god is dead
Homosexuality, like any other deviant sexual behavior, is naturally repulsive to the average human nature

It doesn't support healthy reproduction of the species, it doesn't serve society in any productive way, it's just sexual degeneracy
If you don’t have sex only out of procreation and only in missionary with the lights off and pillow between your tummies it’s degenerate.
I also don’t want to see any hand holding or kissing going on between you filthy breeders. It doesn’t serve society or support healthy reproduction of the species.

Indecisi0n

But it’s so much fun.
So I’m told.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Yet you go to church and support priests that molest children.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
If you don’t have sex only out of procreation and only in missionary with the lights off and pillow between your tummies it’s degenerate.
I also don’t want to see any hand holding or kissing going on between you filthy breeders. It doesn’t serve society or support healthy reproduction of the species.
Spare me the pilpul

Yet you go to church and support priests that molest children.
I do not go to any church or support any priests doing anything

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes.....the passing of time makes things that were once right, wrong.
Yes, whatever society accepts and a generation puts their stamp of approval on and says is right, natural, and normal , then you can rest assured, you have appealed to the absolute standard of morality that can’t be wrong.