Opinions

I'm no driver yet but from my loading experiences, many drivers have told me to perfect their 1,000 & 2,000 shelf; also make sure that ALL of their air is either in a tote or on the top left of the 1,000 shelf. Also make sure that any and all bulks are together and not separated. Along with all RDR or RDLs.

2BadKneesPlease

I'm no driver yet but from my loading experiences, many drivers have told me to perfect their 1,000 & 2,000 shelf; also make sure that ALL of their air is either in a tote or on the top left of the 1,000 shelf. Also make sure that any and all bulks are together and not separated. Along with all RDR or RDLs.
And zero misloads

HardknocksUPSer

Just because the PAL says it goes somewhere doesn't mean it has to go where the PAL says. Example... You have 4 over 70's that are PAL FL1 don't put those in FL1 put them as close to the back as possible. Assuming FL 3 & 4 as well are RDL and RDR aren't busting at the seems. If the dispatcher puts a heavy bulk stop (with a dock) in the front of the truck and puts a bulk stop at the back of the truck with no dock switch them for crying out load. It's not rocket science use common sense. Using common sense can take you far in this world.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Don't lip load a qvc bag of clothes then put packages on top so they all fall off the shelf. Don't booby trap heavy packages on the shelf with letters that can slide into my face when I tilt it to see the label. Realize that the package car is gonna go vroom down the road so the laws of physics will affect things a little. Thanks.

Don't lip load a qvc bag of clothes then put packages on top so they all fall off the shelf. Don't booby trap heavy packages on the shelf with letters that can slide into my face when I tilt it to see the label. Realize that the package car is gonna go vroom down the road so the laws of physics will affect things a little. Thanks.
At least put it in the right truck

ManInBrown

All NDA's where they are supposed to be. Shelf fitting packages on the correct shelf. No 4000 packages in the 7000 section. Asking for zero misloads daily these days seems to be asking to much. Keep misloads to a max of 2-3 per week. The load should at least look like the preloader somewhat cared

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456193924.716876.jpg
dont do this and I won't complain about much else