Opinions

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Talk to your drivers. Ask them about issues they may be having with the load and if they like things a certain way. It's not about creating a custom load, it's about making their day easier.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'd tell you to ask your sup how it needs to be loaded but around here they are loading themselves. All the shifts only care about their own shift, we forgot about the internal customer, and continue to fail the external one by doing so. Until all the shifts work together and stop worrying about micro reports, our service will continue to degrade. Until that day day comes, I'll continue to do my job with the tools given to me and control whats within my job.

The culture has to change back to everyone working for the customer, internal and external, the profits will come and we can all reap the rewards. I just hope we haven't degraded the service reputation we have to the point of no return.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
If you get a tube of posters or a long thin window shade that's seq to say 1500, and then 8 boxes of tire chains seq to 1700, don't put 1500 behind 1700 just because it fits nicely. The same goes for the floor. Don't load an early seq long skinny pkg along the FL1 wall, then bury it with a dozen later seq giant diaper pkgs, followed of course with a total brick load of the center aisle of RDR RDL FL3 FL4 all the way up to the bulkhead door.