OREGON TO GIVE OUT DIPLOMAS TO THE FUNCTIONALLY ILLITERATE!

oldngray

nowhere special
“Yesterday, Secretary Cardona noted that the administration is working closely with teacher unions as they prepare for school openings this fall. I’m wondering: Are there any specific parent organizations that the administration is also partnering with?” a reporter asked, according to a White House transcript of the briefing.

Psaki appeared frazzled. The question wasn’t much of a trap, but you could tell she knew the headlines that might have been generated had she given an honest answer and admitted the Biden administration isn’t concerned about parents and students.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Damn Wally, didn't know you were from Oregon. :w00t:
We fight the same liberal stupidity in my state. We blow $24,000 k per student in some dump schools. Kids can't read. The layers of administrative folk do really well.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No, taxpayers fund state schools. Maybe parents need the right to bypass public education if failing is ok in that state.

We have that right, it's called withdrawing and homeschooling. I've always said we've been approaching the school shooting issue the wrong way. Don't eliminate guns, eliminate schools. The school system, as it sits right now, is one of the greatest threats to national security.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We have that right, it's called withdrawing and homeschooling. I've always said we've been approaching the school shooting issue the wrong way. Don't eliminate guns, eliminate schools. The school system, as it sits right now, is one of the greatest threats to national security.
In their liberal thinking, minority children don't test well. The school is completely INNOCENT.