Perhaps.
Staff member
Bud in ugly green bottles?

Back in the day, we could go into a bar and buy one of these cold:

rock.jpg

That, was an afternoon.

iowa boy

UPS ORION Recognized for Technological Innovation and Impact

UPS® (NYSE:UPS) today announced that ORION (On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation), has been named a 2015 Computerworld Data+ Editors’ Choice Award honoree. This prestigious honor recognizes the country’s most elite companies that are successfully leveraging big data initiatives to deliver significant business value.

Continue reading...

Hmmmm ... Perception is reality?

What say you?

Oddly enough, they seem to forget to mention how much extra overtime they pay out each week...

Maybe that's where that savings of 100 million dollars is going, (to quote the article.)

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
orion equals $12,000 raise

1 hr extra at $50 X 5 days is $250 a week
$250 x 4wks is $1000 a month
$1000 x12 mths is $12000 extra over last year

love me some orion, best raise i've gotten at ups

hope they come up with something new next year

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Oddly enough, they seem to forget to mention how much extra overtime they pay out each week...

Maybe that's where that savings of 100 million dollars is going, (to quote the article.)

Maybe it will be in the revenue report for the next quarter. Out of the 5 billion they make. I truely believe it's another make believe savings. It's for if we ever go out on strike again. Daring us to walk

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Even though a year is 52 weeks, not 48 you are close once you take away vacations and holidays.

wayfair

swollen member

it's even better when you're on the 9.5 list!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

UPS® (NYSE:UPS) today announced that ORION (On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation), has been named a 2015 Computerworld Data+ Editors’ Choice Award honoree. This prestigious honor recognizes the country’s most elite companies that are successfully leveraging big data initiatives to deliver significant business value.

Continue reading...

What say you?
EA_Goldenpoo.jpg

Continue reading...

What say you?
Ups is so smart they're stupid.

shepski79

Orion today our center 19 late airs. After are center moved start time to 9am. Preload can't get done. SERVICE. Are we not the " United Problem Solvers now. Uh. We can't even get out in the street in time

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The funny part about it is, that all our customers see it everyday and know how idiotic, stupid and the BS they put us through and UPS still doesn't care about their image I guess. The problem is their too big for their own britches. It would be like me having 5 billion dollars to my name and then win the lotto for 250 million, id be like so what I won 250 million dollars, SO lmfao
815375202.gif