Orr 302s Released - Clean up on Aisle 5 within the FBI

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The unraveling of the Obama FBI and DOJ takes a major step today with the release of Bruce Orr's 302.
The FBI released 34 pages of notes, known as “302s,” of its 2016 and 2017 interviews with Bruce Ohr, the DOJ official who met with the British dossier author Christopher Steele and opposition research firm Fusion GPS’s Glen Simpson.

Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS throughout the 2016 presidential campaign, when they were hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Convention.
The FBI was sued by the watchdog group Judicial Watch to comply with their requests for access
to the notes via Freedom of Information Act.

Read the documents below:
Bruce Ohr 302 -FBI Interview by The Federalist

upload_2019-8-8_21-30-5.png

BrownArmy

The unraveling of the Obama FBI and DOJ takes a major step today with the release of Bruce Orr's 302.
The FBI released 34 pages of notes, known as “302s,” of its 2016 and 2017 interviews with Bruce Ohr, the DOJ official who met with the British dossier author Christopher Steele and opposition research firm Fusion GPS’s Glen Simpson.

Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked for Fusion GPS throughout the 2016 presidential campaign, when they were hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Convention.
The FBI was sued by the watchdog group Judicial Watch to comply with their requests for access

View attachment 258671

You never struck me as a conspiracy theorist.

BrownArmy

Point of personal privilege comrade's, here are your Russian's. Let's give access to the nuclear option to these folks!

Wtf

Just leave academics in the academy.

I’m not sure who in that video needs a Hulk-smash more than anyone else.

I get the concept of ‘point of privilege’, but at some point you have to own your own Humanity, and act like a real human being.

Guy is like, “POP, it’s really loud...”

If it’s that loud for you, you shouldn’t be there, don’t leave your house.

Sportello

View attachment 258671
Someone doesn’t read past the headlines.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wtf

Just leave academics in the academy.

I’m not sure who in that video needs a Hulk-smash more than anyone else.

I get the concept of ‘point of privilege’, but at some point you have to own your own Humanity, and act like a real human being.

Guy is like, “POP, it’s really loud...”

If it’s that loud for you, you shouldn’t be there, don’t leave your house.
Agreed!

floridays

Lulz, the Russians came, they walked all over us in the period around the 2016 election, and they haven’t suffered for it.

Obama should have turned the lights off in Moscow for a weekend when he was briefed about what the Russians were doing, but Obama was always weak in terms of the Bear.
I was a defensive back when I played
in school, I do understand exactly what back pedaling is, I do think you tried to break on the ball too, but you jumped it at the wrong time, your beat clown, this is going straight to the end zone whether you like it or not.
I've got almost two years of telling you clowns, and during that time I've enjoyed being treated as a drunken fool, I look forward to more of the same treatment.

More unsolicited advice, you better know the horse your riding if you expect it to carry you across the finish line.
You hate this,
Gonna be a whole lot of eggs for numerous faces.:thumbup1:

Go ahead, call me an idiot just one more time for saying that. I've been down this road, you have no idea what to trust or who is trustworthy, as long as you heard what you wanted to hear you ran with it.

See you from the End Zone. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Go ahead run another check on me, see if I'm a bot. I remember, not bad for a drunk swamp dweller right @MAKAVELI , @DriveInDriveOut.