Other Cruise and Vacation Deals

klein

Für Meno :)
This deal for April 29th is getting better and better. If someone wants to go with me, I'm in !

Our 20th Anniversary Cruise Suite & Veranda Sale is back, and this time it's even better! On top of your 20% GOLD Collector discount, book a Suite & Veranda stateroom and we'll give you an extra $500 off PLUS add a $500 shipboard credit for luxurious spa treatments, shore excursions and so much more. Remember, we offer flexible payment options, and as always, you can pay with cash, reward miles or both.

Please take advantage of this incredible offer and join me on this exclusive cruise for AIR MILES Collectors. We board the prestigious Azamara Journey on April 29, and will sail from France to Belgium, Amsterdam and the Channel Islands as we celebrate together at sea. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you won't want to miss, so book today.

The price is reduced from $2469 to $1969 for a Veranda, $200 onboard credit gone up to $500 onboard credit, that also can be used for excursions.
Includes free bottle of Champagne & fruit basket as welcome gift to the room, free bottle of Whiskey & Vodka. Free wine at lunches and dinners.
All gratitudes (no tips required), all free non alcoholic beverages at all times, surprise gifts and giveaways onboard, and much more.

Last edited:
P

pickup

This deal for April 29th is getting better and better. If someone wants to go with me, I'm in !

Moreluck, I am sure we can take up a successful collection if you want to go.

What say you klein??, are you ready for a trip with a female that isn't a relative??

klein

That week cruise in Europe can easily follow a week in Germany (stay at on one of my friends home for free) and take the highspeed train (5 - 6hrs or less) from Paris to Stuttgart (home of Daimler Benz and Porsche, - perhaps visit the Daimler Museum while there) ?

P

pickup

That week cruise in Europe can easily follow a week in Germany (stay at on one of my friends home for free) and take the highspeed train from Paris to Stuttgart (home of Daimler Benz and Porsche, - perhaps visit the Daimler Museum while there) ?

France, Belgium, Amsterdam, Channel Islands, and back to Germany? Is this cruise a re creation of WW2 Germans invading these places and then running back home with their tails between their legs?

klein

But you must admit, this cruise is cheaper than the Browncafe cruise was at around $900 per person, that almost didn't include anything !
They had to buy bottled water, didn't get free wine or booze, and had to pay for tips, and also didn't get $500 onboard credit.

It might sound expensive at near $2000 per person, but it includes almost everything. I wouldn't use the $500 for spa treatments, but rather for excursions.

Besides that, it's a highly luxery ship, too.

P

pickup

But you must admit, this cruise is cheaper than the Browncafe cruise was at around $900 per person, that almost didn't include anything !
They had to buy bottled water, didn't get free wine or booze, and had to pay for tips, and also didn't get $500 onboard credit.

It might sound expensive at near $2000 per person, but it includes almost everything. I wouldn't use the $500 for spa treatments, but rather for excursions.

Besides that, it's a highly luxery ship, too.

Luxery????? The word is supposed to be "luxury". If I were you, I would sue to get my money back from all the schools you attended.

klein

I don't care, I do pretty well in my English for only finishing grade 5 in Canada, (then off it went to Germany to learn a new language).

P

pickup

I don't care, I do pretty well in my English for only finishing grade 5 in Canada, (then off it went to Germany to learn a new language).

Well, i guess when you turned 18, the Canadian Educational System gave up on you and threw you out of school. Shame, you missed your elementary school graduation.

You might do even better in English if you paid attention to all the red lines that are under the words that are misspelled. The fact that you don't pay attention to them just indicates to me that you are mentally lazy.

klein

Well, i guess when you turned 18, the Canadian Educational System gave up on you and threw you out of school. Shame, you missed your elementary school graduation.

You might do even better in English if you paid attention to all the red lines that are under the words that are misspelled. The fact that you don't pay attention to them just indicates to me that you are mentally lazy.

I wasn't even back at age 18 in Canada, try 10 years later than that !
As far as red lines go, I don't have them. Must be an American thing !

klein

I came across this super deal yesterday : Sail Date March 21st, 2012

For only $2499 take a 18 day transatlantic Cruise + Vacation to Lisbon, Portugal from Ft. Lauderdale.
It's a 12 night/13 day transatlantic cruise on a luxery ship in a Suite !

Includes
all beverages, including fine wine & spirits, soft drinks & bottleld water. Every suite also has a stocked up mini bar.
All gratitudes are also included along with all meals ofcourse.

The cruise itself is $2499, but as an added bonus they will throw in a 5 night Hotel stay. Can be taken in Fort Lauderdale or Lisbon - all 5 nights must be taken at once (cannot be split up).

Customer review (couple, age 18-29) :
Pros:
Everything!!!!!

I loved everything, the service was A1 supreme, from the moment we got on. This ws my first cruise and and did not want to get off. fIirst of all you gt on board, they take you to your room, then your stewardess arrivees with champagne and hor d'oeuvres and 3 bars of soap (hermes, occitane say WOW). Everything is tp notch over the top great.

Ship Details:

Ship Quality
It never felt crowded, ship lay out was excellent, every public area is beautifull.

Dining/Food
EXCELLENT,

Stateroom Quality
LOVED IT!!! You get a walking closet and a vanity desk!!! Tub and shower!

Ship Staff Quality
So friendly, willing and helpfull. I loved them all.

Show Cruise Information